Thirteen; Together

Third Person's POV

[ A/N: Jikook Honeymoon- Because Jikook had a wedding so they need a honeymoon (Sleeping together + Date ) Requested by @ChiminieKookie95 ]

Hoseok entered the room slowly and saw the three babies still sleeping on the bed. Jimin is in between the two with Jungkook back hugging the small baby.

Hoseok sat down at the edge of the bed and smiled brightly.

"Taehyungie, wake up." He said tone low and soft. He's hesitating if he should wake them up or not.

Taehyung crawl towards Hobi with his eyes closed. Hoseok scoop the baby into his arms and stares at the baby chuckling.

"Baby, wake up now." Hoseok says tone low, Taetae whines and starts kicking his feet in annoyance. Baby Taetae always throws tantrums whenever he wakes up. Hoseokd rock the baby back and forth.

"Please don't cry honey." He says to sooth him, Taetae pouted and opened his eyes slowly.

"Hobi hyung." The baby mumbled. Hoseok smiles cheekily, peppering the babies face with kisses. The baby giggles and pushes Hobi's face with his small hands.

When Hobi stops. . .

"Good morning~" Baby Taetae greeted, one hand reaching out to cup Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok smiles faintly and felt his heart warms.

"Taetae Love you, Hobi." Hoseok coed at the baby and kisses his forehead.

"I love you too, Taetae-"

"Good morning, Chimchim." Jungkook says at Baby Chimchim. Hoseok blinks his eyes because the babies are now facing each other still laying down.

Jimin's small hand reach out the baby's cheek, caressing it softly but it looks like he's wiping off Jungkook's face.

"Chimchim, sleep well?" Baby Kookie asked and Chimchim hummed in response. Jungkook smiles showing his bunny teeth.

"Kookie sleep well?" Kookie wiggle his eyebrows which made baby Jimin giggles.

"It's time for breakfast babies, come on let's go outside now." Hobi says and Baby Taetae's eyes lit up.

Hoseok observes the two babies who were now lost in each other's eyes. Hoseok grins before he shook his head and stood up.

"Let's go now, Taetae." Hobi said and left with Taetae.

Baby Chimchim closes his eyes again and fell asleep right after. Kookie smiles fondly and scoots closer towards the baby hugging him.

After a few moments. . .

Seokjin asked Yoongi to check on the two because they are going to eat now. Yoongi walked inside the room silently. Then he saw Baby Kookie staring at Baby Jimin eyes filled with pure fondness.

Yoongi smiles.

"Baby Kookie really love Chimchim." Jungkook looked at Uncle Yoon and shushed him. Yoongi covered his mouth using his hands as he walk closer.

Baby Kookie extend his arms and Uncle Yoon scoop the baby into his arms. Kookie kisses Yoongi's cheek and greets him with a soft, 'Good morning.'

"Since it was your wedding yesterday, I think you two should spend time together." Baby Kookie smiles. . .

"Together?" Jungkook asked innocently and Yoongi hummed in response.

True to his words, Yoongi asked Namjoon to bring the babies in the Park to spend time together without Taetae. Namjoon agreed immediately because it's so hard to say no to Yoongi.