Eight; Bad boy + Wedding

Third Person's POV

"Annyeonghaseyo Joneun, Daniel-imnida." The younger one says as he bows politely hand on this stomach. Hoseok and Yoongi smiles at the kid.

Taehyung especially Jungkook is fuming with anger now since their little Jiminie is now very excited upon seeing Kang Daniel.

"Babies, Mrs. Kang said Daniel misses our Jiminnie so much that's why he will be staying here for one day and one night, sounds good right?" Seokjin announce. Jungkook shake his head, dark eyes glaring at Daniel.

"Look, babe, Jungkook is growling." Hoseok points out and Yoongi bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.

"How are you I'm fine thank you and you?" Jimin says cutely as he held Daniel's hand. Seokjin chuckles seeing baby Chimchim so excited.

"I'm fine too Jiminnie. I miss you!" Daniel said.

"I miss you too!" Jimin replied back.

"I love you!" Taehyung shook his head no as well as Kookie. Daniel can't love their little Jiminnie.

"Taetae hear that?" Taetae nose scrunched up and muttered yeah.

"I love Diminnie too!" Jungkook and Taehyung laugh together and Daniel shoots them a glare.

"Someone says I love you but someone didn't say it baaaaaack!" Taehyung singsong wiggling his little butt and gave Daniel a pouty lips. Jimin laughed at Taehyung, he laughs so hard that he let himself fall on the ground.

Jungkook joins him and lean his head on the baby's stomach, facing little Jiminnie.

"Kookie, you okay?" He asked concern.

"No." He answered. Chimchim frowned,"Why?" He asked.

"Because of someone Kookie don't like." Chimchim's frown deepened.

"Who?" Jungkook literally roll his eyes.

"Jiminnie, Daniel is crying!" Seokjin said, "Oh no." Chimchim pushed Kookie's head away using his tiny hands and Jungkook groans. He stood up and scoot closer to Daniel who is now standing in the corner, rubbing his eyes.

"Daniel, why you crying?" Chimchim asked concern, "Cause Kookie and Taetae laugh at me and you too. You are making fun of me. I am hurt. I wanna go home." Baby Chimchim shook his head, hand on Daniel's back, rubbing slowly.

" 'm sowwy Daniel... pwamis Chimchim not laugh again." Daniel stops crying and wiped off his tears. Jimin gave him a small smile which made Daniel smile too.

"Now, Chimchim give Daniel a kiss." Seokjin request. Hobi and Yoongi looked at each other thinking the same things, 'It's a bad idea,'

Hoseok pulled Yoongi with him and walks toward their room, to do some important things.

"KISS?!" Taehyung and Jungkook both said in unison, fist clenched.

"Yes babies. Now Chimchim kiss him on his cheek, so that Daniel would feel better." Baby Jimin nodded and kisses Daniel's cheek.

"Ohmygod Taetae gonna faint." Baby Taetae said dramatically and closes his eyes, Namjoon who was standing behind Kookie and Taetae panicked so he catches Taetae.

"Taetae stop playing around." Namjoon noted, Taetae open his one eye and put his index finger on his lips, "Shh, please let Chimchim kiss me too." Namjoon grins, kids now a days, he thought and looked at Chimchim.