Fifteen; Babysitter

Third Person's POV

[A/N: Forgive me, I haven't updated for so long :(.

Babies with Babysitter but one of them doesn't like the Babysitter requested by @Sweet lady-red]

Namjoon pressed his eyes shut as baby Jiminnie cling on his leg, begging him not to go, shaking his head, cheeks wet with runny nose.

"Namnam h-hyung d-don't go too, p-pwease~" He says in between his broken sobs. Namjoon doesn't want to go but he needed to, they have to leave the three babies with their Babysitter, Kim Junmyeon aka Suho.

The two babies were cool about it especially, Jungkook but Jimin wasn't. He's crying so hard and it's really painful to watch. Suho tried to get the baby from Namjoon but the baby hug the taller male's leg tightly. Suho took a step back defeated, Namjoon on the other hand scoop the baby into his arms. Jimin immediately stop crying and wrap his short arms into Namjoon's neck and nuzzle into it, sniffling.

Namjoon rub the baby's back softly trying to calm down the baby and then he pulled out his phone with one hand and dialed Seokjin's number. The three were already outside and waiting for him.

"Hey, hyung... I can't go with you, just go first, I'll follow afterwards." When baby Jimin heard the word follow, he started crying so loud again, shaking his head. Namjoon panicked and ended the call right away.

"I mean, I'm not going. Why would I leave my sweet Jiminnie huh?" He says pretending that he's still calling Seokjin, Jimin leans away and look up at Namjoon pouting, "Don't call me again, okay? I'm not going." Namjoon added before ending the call harshly as if he was annoyed at Seokjin.

"Namnam-hyung don't go?" Namjoon smiled at baby Jimin and nodded his head, "Pwamis Diminnie?" Namjoon chuckles when baby Jimin showed his little finger, Namjoon did the same thing and did the promise gesture, "I promise, little one." Jimin felt so happy and smiled cheekily at his Namnam hyung.

But obviously, Namjoon lied.

"Jungkookie, Taehyungie." Namjoon called out their name, he squatted down and held their shoulders. 

The two little boys just watched him silently.

"Please make Jimin, happy okay? If he cries, make it stop. Do you understand?" They both nodded their head sadly. Namjoon could feel his heart clenching because he could  feel the sadness the babies were feeling right now, Namjoon kisses the babies forehead before he pulled away.

"Namnam-hyung, buy me chocoleyts pwease, the big one!" Taehyung mumbled while forming a big circle using his arms. Namjoon chuckles and nodded his head and looked over Jungkook.

Little Kookie places his index finger below his chin, thinking so hard and then looked at Namjoon showing his bunny smile, Namjoon arched his brow expecting the baby to talk.

"I wanna have ayon man socks." Jungkook says while stomping his little feet cutely, Namjoon nodded his head and then look over at the smaller male that was seated on the couch beside them, small arms crosses over his chest, bottom lip pouting, face looks about to cry again.

"Baby," Namjoon called out as he kneel in front of the smaller male. Jimin didn't even look at him. He was feeling betrayed. His Namnam hyung betrayed him and hurt his little heart. Namnam hyung promised him but in the end he break that promise.

"Ji-" The baby raises up his small hand, motioning his Namnam hyung to stop talking because little Jiminnie doesn't want to heart it. Namjoon sighs and then leaned forward kissing the baby's forehead.