Five; School

Third Person's POV

"What's wrong with Tae?" Seokjin asked Hoseok while looking at upset Taehyung, eyes now red and puffy.

"I don't know how did he come up with that idea, but Taetae wants to go to school." Seokjin was taken aback. Hoseok sighed, "He was so upset because I told him he wasn't old enough to go to school. I mean they are still 2 years and 6 months old." Hoseok continues the older nodded before he drops into his knees and faces Taehyung, who's sitting in the couch, pouting.

"Taetae," Seokjin called and the baby glances at him.

"I heard from Hobi hyung that you wanna go to school, is that right?" Taetae nodded, hair bouncing cutely.

"Do you really wanna go to school?" Taehyung smiles weakly and nodded.

"Okay then, let's go to school."

"REALLY?!" Seokjin nodded his head. Taehyung looks at Hobi and showed his boxy smile, which made Hobi's heart clenches, because he made him cry earlier.

***

Seokjin and Hobi are busy preparing the babies because they will go to the day care for today. They just want Taetae to experience going to school.

"Eomma," Jungkook called out, "I don't wanna go," Jungkook says, annoyed.

Seokjin glanced at Taehyung, who's expression so bright, while Hoseok changing his clothes.

Jimin who is probably doesn't know anything, just hugged Seokjin's leg and never let go.

Seokjin glance back at Jungkook, "If you don't want to go then, we will just going to leave you with Namjoon is that okay?" Jungkook frowns in confusion.

"Chimchim?" Oh.

Seokjin, carefully scooped the baby into his arms, he was still sleepy, he cupped the babies cheek with one hand and ask,

"Jiminnie, Me, Hobi and Taetae are going to school, do you wanna go with us." Jimin rubs his eyes using his tiny hand, before he nods.

"Are you sure baby? Or you wanna sleep more?" The baby shook his head, and gave Seokjin an eye smile. Seokjin smiles at the baby's cuteness.

Jimin glances at Kookie and ask,

"Kookie? Eomma, how 'bout Kookie?" He asked, looking at the older back.

"Well, Kookie doesn't want to go," The older's answer makes Jimin pout, he whispered a soft why, and Seokjin glance at Kookie who's staring at Jimin.

"Kookie wanna go! Kookie wanna go to school!" Jimin looked at Kookie giggling and clap his tiny hands, which made Kookie smiles.

"Eomma, Kookie, Chimchim and Taetae go to school!" Baby Jimin says excitedly.

"Yes, I know, baby." Seokjin said smiling.

***

Taetae is outside their house now, Hobi is holding his hand, Namjoon is already inside the car.

"Chimchim! Kookie! Faaaaaaaaaaaster!" Taetae said jumping, he is so excited.

Baby Kookie and Chimchim walking side by side, holding each other's hands, with their Eomma behind them.

"Uwaaaa! Chimchim, so cute!" Taetae said, while pointing at the baby's little pony tail, Jimin giggles and cover his face using his hand, and Kookie looked down at his own hand, he is not holding Chimchim's cute tiny hand anymore.