Fourteen; Birthday Boy

Third Person's POV

[One of the baby's birthdays + they invited some of their friends + Jealous Kookie. Requested by; chim_gguk]

"Wake up birthday boy." Seokjin cooed. Baby Jiminnie opened his eyes right away at the sudden mention of the word birthday. Birthday means they will be having a cake! A delicious one and has a candle in the middle for him to blow and wish!

Baby Jimin pushes himself up and sat down, hands rubbing his eyes. Jimin frowned when he saw his Eomma seated at the edge of the bed with baby Taetae in his arms, his back facing Jimin. Seokjin gave Taetae smooches in his entire face. Jimin just stared at his Eomma expression puzzled. Baby Chimchim blink his eyes repeatedly, scratching his head expression dazed.

"Happy Birthday Baby Taetae." Baby Chimchim's eyes widened in surprise, little finger pointing his self while looking at Eomma, 'Not Diminnie Birthday?' He wanted to ask but he chose to stay silent instead not wanting to ruin Eomma and Taetae's moment.

Jiminnie is looking at his Eomma's back expression sad. Since Eomma didn't notice that he was already awake Baby Chimchim decided to lay down again and pretend to be asleep.

When Eomma and Taetae left the room, little Chimchim opened his eyes and stares at the wall instead, sighing. The baby really thought it was his birthday. He was so excited since yesterday only to get disappointed today. Jimin rolled on his bed and lie down on his stomach, cheek pressed against the mattress, bottom lip out.

The door burst opened, little footsteps running inside the room. Little Kookie climb on top of the bed and shake Chimchim's little shoulder.

"Chimchim! Wake up!" Little Chimchim rolled on his back, looking up at Kookie frowning. Little Kookie gave him a wide smile showing his bunny teeth.

"Chimchim, it's Taetae Birthday!" He announce excitedly. Baby Chimchim gave him a faint smile and gave him a small nod. Little Kookie reached out his hand and Baby Chimchim gladly accepts it. Kookie pulled Jimin into a sitting
position and he ruffles Chimchim hair because it looks fluffy, baby Chimchim giggles cutely in response.

"Morning kiss!" Kookie shouts while pointing his cheek. Chimchim leans in and kisses Kookie's cheek softly. He was about to pull away when Baby Kookie cupped Chimchim's face leaning closer to press a soft kiss on the tip of Chimchim's cute button nose. Baby Kookie pulled away smiling before climbing off the bed and assisting his little boyfriend afterwards.

The two babies walked towards the Kitchen and saw their two hyung, uncle Yoon and Eomma busy cooking and preparing for the celebration later with Baby Taetae seated on the chair while looking at them expression happy.

Baby Chimchim pulled his hand away from Kookie's grip, head hung low. He turned on his heels and walked back towards his room. Jungkookie suddenly felt something wrong with his little Chimchim so followed him. When Kookie entered the room he finds Jimin in the corner sitting, hugging his knees, head hung low. Little Kookie felt his little heart hurting at the sight, he quickly ran towards Chimchim's direction and flop down beside him.

"Why you sad?" Jungkookie asked him. Jiminnie shook his head, eyes glued downward.

"Diminnie don't know. Nan molla." Chimchim answered, "Wanna be alone please." He muttered but Kookie didn't listen and stayed. Kookie placed his hand behind the baby's back and rubbed it softly.

"Kookie is here. Don't be sad, Chimchim." He said eyes fixed on Jimin, eyes filled with concern. Jimin chuckles cutely before tilting his head to the side looking at Kookie.