Eighteen: The Truth

Third Person's POV

[A/N: It's already 5:43 am. I can sleep in peace now. ~(˘▾˘~)]

It's been three days since Ms. Park left with baby Jimin. Seokjin look worriedly at the baby who's waiting and sitting in the front door. Yoongi sighs and then walks towards him. He squat down and attempted to bring the baby in his arms but baby Jungkook swat his hands away.

"Jungkookie, what are you doing here again? Let's play okay?" Yoongi encourages the baby but the baby didn't respond, he didn't even bat him an eye. Seokjin and the other hyungs were all worried about the babies especially Jungkook. 

The baby couldn't accept the fact the Jimin left and still waiting for him to come home and often cries himself to sleep but what his hyungs and Eomma can do? They don't know where Ms. Park brought Jimin.

Namjoon kneeled down in front of the baby and forcefully brought the baby in his arms, Jungkookie couldn't stop moving, shouting to let him go but Namjoon just hug the baby in his arms. Baby Kookie cries loudly in his arms, Namjoon only presses his eyes shut.

Taehyung look up at Hobi with sad eyes, Hobi smiled weakly at the baby. Taehyung looks away lips trembling and not long enough his tears fell down, he rubbed his eyes using his tiny hands. Taetae is very sad, he misses his Chimchim. He misses his bestfriend.

Hoseok notices and rub the baby's back, he leaned down and whispers to the baby's ear, "Stop crying baby, Jimin is coming back to us. Hobi hyung don't know if how long it will take for him to come back but he will." The baby finally stops crying, he look up at Hobi hyung, sniffling.

"Reawwy?" The baby asked and Hobi smiled at him, nodding his head. "Hobi hyung, pwamis?" Hobi hesitantly nodded at the baby. "Hobi hyung promise!" He assured Taetae. Taetae's eyes were full of hope, warm smile spread across his face.

"Taetae will wait." He said to his Hobi hyung, making Hobi's whole chest hurt. Hobi forced himself to smile as response. Hobi look up at sees Yoongi looking at him angrily, Hobi looks away because he knew that Yoongi is mad. Yoongi is mad because he is lying to the baby.

When Jungkook's cry subsided, Namjoon places him down, made him sit on the couch, crouching down and cleaning the baby's face.

"W-want C-Chimchim b-back p-pwease... pweety pwease..." Baby Kookie begged, Namjoon felt his heart clenches. "Kookie w-will b-be g-good. Kookie won't b-be mad at C-Chimchim ever again. Kookie w-want Chimchim b-back, pwease Namnam-hyung." Namjoon smiled faintly and nodded his head. He's obviously giving the baby false hope.

Baby Kookie's eyes widens, "Reawwy?!" He asked tone excited. Namjoon nodded again. Baby Kookie hug Namjoon's neck in happiness.