Chapter 7

We all sat in the living room on the couch. Colby and I stood in front of everyone. I was ready to tell them what was going on. I just couldn't get the guts to tell them until now.

"  Obviously, you guys know about my 'bad dreams', but I've only told Colby about what really happens... I have these nightmares... All of them have something to do with last week. The man who attacked me keeps showing up in my dreams. And all last week, it was only a repeat of him hurting me. But recently, they've been getting worse.
   Last night, was almost the same. Except Colby was there and tried to help me. But, they ended up killing him. And again, tonight, it felt too real.
   I woke up on the roof of a building, tied to a chair. The man had a gun, and Colby was next to me, on his knees. The man walked over to Colby and pointed the gun at him. He loaded it and shot Colby, killing him..." I wiped away some stray tears.

"You probably heard what I was telling at the guy before and after... That. Then Colby woke me up. And I'm so glad it was just a dream.... I can't even sleep anymore..." I broke down crying and Colby hugged me again.

"Hey, is there... Something between you two?" Sam asked.

"Sam, this really isn't the time for that kind of question." Elton commented.

I felt Colby move his head up to look at Sam. "Actually... Yeah. Since yesterday."

"Still, something needs to be done about this. If it really is getting this bad, maybe she should like, and I don't mean to be mean or anything, but maybe she should see a doctor to help get rid of these nightmares." Corey explained.

I pulled away from Colby and stared at him, confused. I'm not insane, I just have bad dreams.

"I think he's right, (Y/n). Maybe it is time you did something like that." Devon said.

"I'm not crazy. I just gave nightmares about someone who attacked me. There's nothing they can do about it anyways." I stormed off to my room, hoping that no one would follow me.

"(Y/n)! See, now look what you did, Corey. Jeez." I heard Colby sat from downstairs. Then I shut my bedroom door and lay down in my bed.

I heard my bedroom door creak open.
"(Y/n), I'm sorry about that. I should have never made you tell everyone else. This is my fault." Colby sat on the side of my bed.

"Its okay. I just don't think anything can be done to fix this." I replied.

"Well, maybe there is. We just haven't found it yet." Colby layed down next to me and hugged me. Sleep took over me soon after.