Chapter 11

Colby's POV

I woke up without (Y/n) by my side. I knew she fell asleep in here. Maybe she's already awake and walking around in the house.

I checked the clock. 11:39pm. It wasn't even morning. We both went to sleep at 10 though. What the hell?

I stood up and looked around my room. No one there. I opened my bedroom door and checked the hallway. No one there either.

"(Y/n)?" I called, not knowing or caring if I woke someone up. "(Y/n)!" I stepped out into the hallway.

Sam's door opened and he rubbed his eye. "Colby, what the hell are you doing up?"

"(Y/n) fell asleep in my room and she's isn't there. I can't find her." I replied.

I walked down the stairs, hearing Sam following me. "(Y/n)!!" I called again.

She still didn't answer me. Where the hell did she go?

I looked outside as Sam checked the living room. Her car was still here. She didn't leave.

Sam came back from the living room. "She's not in the living room."

"Dammnit. Where the hell did she go then? (Y/n)!"

I looked in the kitchen and then the dining room. Not there. I looked literally everywhere in the house and still couldn't find (Y/n).

I looked at the clock on the stove. 11:59pm. It changed to midnight, then my cell phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Colby!! Help me!!!" I heard in the background. It was (Y/n)! "Shut up!!" Am man yelled. "Hello Colby."

"Who the hell are you and why do you have my girlfriend?" I put him on speaker so Sam could hear.

Elton and Corey walked downstairs, ready to speak, but when they saw I was on the phone, they stayed silent.

"I can't tell you who I am, that would ruin the surprise. All you have to do is come to the warehouse roof. You'll find both of us there. Come alone. Bring nothing." He hung up on me.

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at my friends.

"What the hell was that?" Elton asked.

"Him."

That was the guy who attacked her. He was the midnight caller.