Chapter 19

Colby's POV

We were driving down the road, (Y/n) leaning forward, looking at something. I looked at what she saw, those were headlights. They were going in the wrong direction.

I tried to swerve out of the way, but I was too late. Our cars collided, the glass shattering, my car being crushed by the pick up truck.

For a moment, everything went black. Then I woke up in my bedroom with (Y/n) next to me, scrolling through Twitter. I let out a sigh of relief, glad that it was only a dream.

"Colby? Are you alright?" She asked.

"Yeah, just a weird dream. What time is it?"

"It's only 9. You can go back to sleep if you want." (Y/n) said.

"It's fine. Is anyone else awake yet?"

"Yeah. Corey and Devyn left last night and will be gone for week or so, Elton and Amanda are gone for the day doing God knows what, and Sam is out with a few friends. That leaves just the two of us." She explained.

"Well then, what should we do?" I asked.

"Well first, breakfast, do a but of swimming in the pool, eat lunch, maybe film a video of us doing something stupid, chill with some friends, eat dinner, watch a movie, and go to bed." (Y/n) replied.

"Well damn. You just planned the whole day. But, it sounds like a good plan to me." I stood up, stretched and walked downstairs with my girlfriend.

We made some waffles, me mostly burning my fingers and not knowing what the hell I was doing. After breakfast, we changed into our swimsuits.

I was outside first, (Y/n) walking out a minute later in a teal two piece with lavender polka dots.

I climbed the 8 foot wall Elton payed to have made for us and did a backflip into the refreshing pool. I didn't notice until I turned around, but (Y/n) was right behind me. She jumped off the wall and screamed in fear of hitting me.

I held out my arms and caught her as she fell. We both went underwater and swam back to the surface. We started laughing and did more stupid tricks off the wall.

...

The night went well after that. We played Bloody Mary in a haunted house with Sam and got so scared when we heard a scream. We ran out, went home and watched the new movie Mummy, the remake.

We went to sleep peacefully that night.