Chapter 25

*1 year later*

Your pov

I rounded up the whole house, even Amanda and Sam's new girlfriend Angel, we're all in the living room; still the prank room. Although, this wasn't a prank.

I was excited since I figured out, but waited to tell everyone for 2 months as to what was going on. Hopefully, they'll take it well.

Also, Devyn and Corey just got back from Florida. So everyone was here.

"First things first," I said. "This is not a prank. This is the prank room, but if it were a prank, Colby would be in on it."

Colby looked at me confused. "(Y/n)?"

"Yeah Colby?"

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Jeez, Colby." Corey interrupted. "We all want to know, too."

We laughed at Corey mostly because it was true.

"So........ I really don't know any other way to say this than to just throw it at you, but...... I'm pregnant." I finished.

Colby's eyes widened first, then everyone else's.

"This isn't a prank?" Aaron asked.

"I swear on my life." I crossed my heart and held up my other hand as I said it. This was NOT so prank.

"Seriously?" Corey asked.

"Yeah. For two months now. The doctor said to wait a while to tell anyone, so I couldn't tell anyone. Not even Colby." I held up the positive test to prove that I wasn't lying.

Colby stood up and put his hands on my shoulders. He looked into my eyes. "No joke?"

"No joke."

He hugged me and my eyes started to water. I smiled widely. This was going to be interesting.

"Congratulations!" Devyn took her turn with a hug.

"Yeah, congrats you guys." Corey hugged Colby, then me as Devyn hugged Colby.

"That's awesome. You two are going to do great." Angel hugged me and Colby, followed by Sam.

"I agree with Angel. You two are going to be amazing parents. A goofball father and a creative mother. Congratulations." Sam hugged us both at the same time.

Elton and Amanda walked up as Sam let go. "Congrats, you two. I wasn't expecting that." Elton hugged us, then Amanda.

Last was Aaron. "That was extremely unexpected guys. I couldn't tell if it was a prank or not. Either way, congratulations." Aaron hugged us.

"Can Amanda, Angel and I set up a baby shower? Once we figure out if it's a boy or girl of course." Devyn asked.

"Of course. If the boys are willing to help, they can too." I answered.

"Sure." Corey replied.

"Yeah, definitely." Sam added, putting an arm around Angel's shoulder.

*7 months later*

Colby and I walked into the front doors of our house for the first time with our new baby girl. The rest of the house was waiting for us inside.

They stood in the open hallway, it was decorated with pink ribbon and balloons.

"Oh my gosh. She is so adorable." Angel commented.

"Can I hold her?" Sam asked.

"Yeah. Of course." I handed Sam the baby, making sure he knew how to hold her.

"What's her name?" Sam asked.

"Brooklyn Grace Brock."

BOOK 2:

A Crazy Adventure (Midnight Caller Book 2)