Chapter 14

Colby's POV

I was editing in my room since about 10am. I looked at the clock right as the video posted, 2pm. I haven't seen (Y/n) since breakfast. I wonder what she's up to...

Suddenly, I heard something fall of get knocked over from downstairs.

"What the hell was that?"

I heard someone scream as well.

I left my room and looked in the hallway. Elton and Corey had both come out of their rooms to see what happened.

"Sam?" I called, wondering if her knocked over a chair.

"Colby! Come quick!"

I ran downstairs, wondering what the hell was going on. Before I even reached the bottom of the stairs, I (Y/n) laying on the floor in front of the stairs, blood surrounding her.

"What the hell happened Sam?!?!?" I ran all the way down and looked at her, not fully understanding what happened.

"I don't know! I think she tried to go down here by herself and fell! Just stay back, it's too bad, man. You don't want to see this." Sam held me back, then the shockwave hit me.

I started crying and tried to get closer to my girlfriend. I needed to see. Even if I didn't want to.

"(Y/n)! Sam let go. (Y/n)!" I yelled.

Corey and Elton ran downstairs and were shocked at what they saw. I pushed Sam off of me and got a little closer. I saw blood mixed through her hair, blood on her face and around her.

It looked too bad. I couldn't take it. I burst out crying. I walked over to the wall and rested my head against it, then slammed it with my fist.

"What the hell do we do?!? We need to call an ambulance!" Corey yelled.

"I already called an ambulance!" Sam shouted back.

"What the fuck?!?" Elton yelled, probably unsure of what else to say. Me, on the other hand, I couldn't say anything at all. There was nothing to say.

I leaned my back to the wall and slid to the floor. I put my arms in my knees and rested my head on my arms. I kept crying.

My girlfriend was dead.

"Hey Colby...?" Sam said.

"What?" I cried.

"Welcome to the prank war!" Sam yelled, I picked my head up and glared at him.

What was he talking about?

Then (Y/n) stood up, back on her crutch. "Welcome to the prank war, Colby." She said.

"What the hell is wrong with both of you?!?!" Corey yelled.

"Don't scare me like that ever again." I hugged (Y/n), not caring if I got fake blood on my sweater.

"I'm so sorry, baby. But it was believable though. Right?" She asked.

"Hell yeah. I was crying over there." I indicated to where I was sitting.

"Oh my god, you were? I'm so sorry! I will never pull a death prank on you again, I swear.... Oh I'm so sorry..."