Senior-Jeeju-Soulmate Teaser

My dearly dear readers,

This was one idea which was sticking into my mind for long days, even before I start writing ‘Bhabhi To Biwi’
Finally give it a chance to publish it.

This story was all about Abhi and Pragya. Special note, this isn’t the story like ‘Bhabhi to Biwi’ still there is a similarity here.
Because this is gonna be a journal between a college senior and junior, later they turned to be Jeeju-Saali, whereas the fate brought them together as ‘Soul-mates’

(PS: No grey content or adultery – so no worries. Anyone can read this story)

Author note: I will be giving slow and long update. So please help me with supporting this try.

Teaser:

Abhishek Mehra, the famous football player of the college, who has more fans following in the college. One among them the girl who was dearly known as his Junior.
The one girl he knows to be close with him, in his college days was her. The chirpy and naughty girl Pragya Arora, the mad and possessive fan of her Senior.

Later they became the craziest Jeeju Saali with nok-jhok as their foundation, maybe the Tom-Jerry updated version.

There life changed into an unexpected mode, which they never dreamt of, where they ended in marrying each other.

The journey of Abhi as Senior to Jeeju and Jeeju to Soul-mate in Pragya’s life was this story all about.

Scenario 1:

“Come-On Senior! Give me my bribe” Pragya mischievously asked Abhi

“Pragya! How much times I have to say you, he is not your senior anymore. Call him Jeeju” Sarla advised Pragya.
“Oops! I forgot it often! Fine Jeeju My bribe to find your shoes! Soon” Pragya winked at Abhi.

“Fine Junior cum Saali! Here your bribe” sighed Abhi gave a bundle of money to her, whereas she got it from him happily and gave his shoes.

Pragya saw him retreating with her sister Tanu to his home as his wife. They were newly married and today she saw her Senior as her Jeeju. A smile crept over her lips, somewhere around her heart it stung with an unknown possessiveness by seeing him moving away from her.

Scenario 2:

“I'm leaving to college, Bye Jeeju” Pragya waved him ‘Bye’ and rushed out of his room.

“Where is my file?” Abhi murmured little loudly, Pragya heard it and helped him in search of it. Consecutively he searched for his other things, whereas Pragya helped for each and everything.

“Jeeju this one?” Pragya asked and handover him a glass of juice. Abhi smiled and had it.

“By the way, you did everything, as a wife. Why not the final touch too?” Abhi asked naughtily.

“What?” Pragya questioned.
“This one?” pouting as ‘I need a kiss’ pointing his cheek.

Pragya gasped and felt embarrassed, Abhi smiled “I joked. Still, officially you're my wife now! So stop calling me Jeeju” he said kissing her forehead and left the room.

Seeing him leaving the room, Pragya looked at herself in the mirror, and her reflection. Her maang filled with Kumkum, which was once her sister’s and the Mangalsutra which was now hers. “One signature changed our life. You Me and My sister’s. Is this called fate’s play? You came as my Senior, then you was my Jeeju, but I never imagined that we would turn to be the Soul-mate for each other” Pragya sighed and followed him, to have breakfast.

To be continued…

So, how was the teaser?

Again I'm saying it isn’t a story with grey content or adultery, so you can read it without any issues.
This is going to be slow update story, so please tolerate me.

With love,
Abhigya (Abhi)