Jealousy Or Possessiveness

Love - doesn’t need any clear definition or confession, when you can feel it from your loved ones for you

Love - doesn’t need any clear definition or confession, when you can feel it from your loved ones for you. Even Abhi and Pragya meant their married life; still they didn’t find ways to convey their feelings for each other.

Let it be for Pragya, she meant him as her first crush, her Senior, but now the life took turn that she has to mean him as her husband. Being a student on her final year PG she has the responsible to complete it as she was always the topper. The changes in her feelings for him, she found it a little distraction for her studies. He did understand it and made it easy for her as they maintained their relationship close but not intimate physical.

Let it be for Abhi, he meant her as his best close Junior, with whom he could be himself and comfortable, but now she is his wife. He had confessed her that he would give her the life she deserves and he will treat her as his wife. But when he found that she was being little distracted and lacking in her concentration on studies due to his husband wala act, he decided to control his emotions until she completes her studies.

The distance they made physically for her studies, made them even more close to each other emotionally. She felt happy to get him in her life as her soul mate, he understands her and he was being very careful about her wellbeing. He could just wish a life like this forever, being with her just completes his life.

When everything went good-good in their life, there comes a phase where hopelessly the lover boy inside Abhi came out, only because of Pragya’s jovial behavior with others.

One fine morning in Mehra Mansion, it was Pragya’s final year started and she was busy in arranging her things for college.

“Senior, before dropping me at college, can we go to Maa’s home?” Pragya asked while filling her maang with Kumkum, standing near the mirror table

He came behind her, looking at her filling her maang. Even she dresses like her wish, but she never removes those things which denote her as married women, especially his wife. She still wears her funky casual college wears, yet she looks traditional in the way she looks with the Kumkum and Mangalsutra.

Not getting any reply from him, she moved her gaze through the mirror and saw him staring at her. She gestures by raising her eyebrow as ‘What’ and he comes back to his sense

“Nothing, I was just seeing how my wife is getting ready for college. By the way, why Maa’s home?” he asked turning to take his mobile

“Maa’s medical report came. I wanna check it, you know she won’t say if anything serious means. My mother India naa” she said wearing her earring

“That was right! Come down soon, we will have breakfast together and start there” Abhi said and left the room.

She gets ready and turns to take her bag and jerks by seeing him standing right behind her.
“Oh God! Senior I got scared. You left right! Then?” she asked keeping her palm over her chest, settling her jerked breath.