She Found Me

It was almost a month ran Abhi and Pragya got married

It was almost a month ran Abhi and Pragya got married. Every day morning would be the nok jhok filled breakfast and a reminder call during lunch time whether they had their lunch or not. Evening would be sometimes with coffee with Daadi or else at their respective work place. Night could be the get together of Junior and Senior mending with the conversation of the works all over the day. It became the routine. And slowly Abhi find himself getting back to the normal life, which he lost somewhere around with Tanu.

Marriage with Pragya wasn’t the right idea for Abhi; still he couldn’t find any other way to find a life. Bringing Pragya as his wife into the life was one lucky boon for him. She found him in the lost path and brought him back to the world he belongs to and deserved to be. Being with her was like living his life as per his wish. No need of any forced smile or fake happiness. She knows him in and out and that was more enough for him to like her a much more now.

Days rolled with those satisfied thoughts, where they both remained to be friends, craziest friends. Pragya was continuing her studies on the side where still one year remaining for her PG to complete and also she managed to stabilize her married life too. She never thought to be his wife, because he needed a friend and a support, and she became the one.

At Pragya’s college,

“Oh My God! Bike repair Pragz!” Mouni complained with upset

“What?” Pragya exclaimed, by keeping her books inside her bag.

“Bike wasn’t getting start! Now what to do?” Mouni pouted

“Hell with your bike! Drop it in garbage!” Pragya shouted

“How could you be so cruel Pragz? Did you forget how this bike helped us from traffic police once because of its speed! while we gonna get caught for not bringing license! How much times we drove to nearby restaurant by bunking our classes by this bike? How could you forget those things Pragz?” Mouni dramatically asked Pragya

“Oh Meri Drama queen! You will get all awards for your fantastic dramatized acting! Now stop it. We have to find a way! Watchman said that there is some riot breaking by evening” Pragya worried taking her mobile out.

 We have to find a way! Watchman said that there is some riot breaking by evening” Pragya worried taking her mobile out