The Turning Point

It was past 10 in the morning and she was sitting in the park, whereas the tears were threatening that it would flow out anytime

It was past 10 in the morning and she was sitting in the park, whereas the tears were threatening that it would flow out anytime. She doesn’t want to broke down, that too in public place. She blinked her eyelids for few times, and tried to get off from the tears, but finally it touched her cheeks, making her realize the thing she lost, because of her sister Tanu.

Today was her Annual yearly competition of painting, which she participates every year and it was a record she was the winner always. For Pragya, painting is something, which too close to her heart. She could give up anything but she would never give up her painting for anyone. Today, she did it. For her sister, just because she has an urgent shoot, and she asked Pragya to handover a file at Abhi’s office, as the file was one important thing, which leads to crack a profitable deal for Abhi.

She was late, to register and submit her painting, only because she visited Abhi’s office. She would blame if, she had met Abhi, but she didn’t. She handover the file to the receptionist and left the place abruptly informing Tanu informed to give it, not to be late for the competition, but she was late. And she lost for the first time in painting, and moreover she didn’t even register or exhibit her painting. How could she exhibit a damaged painting?  She just lost!

Breaking her trail of thoughts, she got the phone call, she didn’t notice the person calling her, she just swiped and the call connected.

“Hello” she said blankly, and wished the person shouldn’t guess her mood by her voice.

(Hey Junior… ah I'm sorry… Pragya, where are you?)

She took away the phone from her ear and looked at the name flashing over there ‘Abhi Jeeju’ and set back the phone to hear him.
“Haan Jeeju. Its ok you can call me Junior! Maa’s warned me only not to call you Senior!” she chuckled wiping her tears. His one tiny glimpse of presence would change her mood.

(Then it will be fine Junior! Came to know that you handover the file at the reception. What about Tanu?)

“Woh… Di has an important shoot so she asked me to give the file. I'm sorry Jeeju I couldn’t give it to you as a person, as today was my painting competition” she said and she looked at the broken paint board on her side.

While she argued with the people for letting her to register, as she was very much regular past years, but the committee members didn’t let her, instead the security pushed her out, which leads to the painting board breakage which holds her lively painting and also she too fell, resulting with some scratches and her leg got slight sprain.

(How come she does that? She knew that it was an important deal for me, but for her the shoot was important *sighed* Thank you Junior. And happy to inform that we cracked the deal)