Tempting Desire

Hey all,

This is my only story where I didn't keep any thriller, planning plotting or any villains much.

This story is just love and love only!

Yes you would read or yet to read some emotional moments of ups and downs but not any evil planning.

Enjoy the romantic story of Abhi and Pragya in this way! Hope I'm doing well in that!!

Let's get into the story,

Life gets new meaning when you get to love someone and to be loved by the same person, who you thought would complete your life. Abhi and Pragya were facing this from the moment they confessed their love for each other. The birthday of Abhi's became indeed a birthday as he felt himself born again and it is his new birth.

The fashion week at Paris started with full swing. The first week when Abhi and Pragya reached there, it was full of back to back work for Abhi Purab and their work mates to arrange things. All the dress which they exported from India to Paris, has reached properly and all the models, celebrities who has been signed for Mehra Designers has also reached.

Abhi booked a penthouse in a hotel for him and Pragya. Purab and Bulbul booked an individual room for them, and Purab managed the accommodations for the other modals and celebrities who have been representing Mehra Designers.

With one week complete hectic work load, Abhi didn't get few single moments with Pragya to share a little lovely moments. Pragya understood his situation and let him to concentrate in his work. She stayed in the pent house alone for the most of the time, after she reached Paris. She made use of those time to study for her upcoming semester, which is supposed to happen by the next weekend, that is from the last day of the fashion week, the next fourth day is her semester.

The fashion week started with many talented, popular and experienced designers launching their new trends and designs of dresses, which made every audience to go awe! While Abhi's all the designs became more attentive, because it is a fusion of trendy and traditional too. When everything went good as expected, during the final round of the fashion week, suddenly some modals backed off from doing the ramp, which made Abhi to startle.

Out of nowhere suddenly, Abhi found Vin and Mouni reaching to Paris and offered that they would do ramp if he is ok and confident that they would rock the ramp. Abhi was happy and found peace by seeing Vin and Mouni there and offering him an chance to fill the amiss of modals. Making things even more brilliant, Vin gave an idea of making Pragya do the ramp as showstopper along with Abhi, which became the ice on the cake.

 Making things even more brilliant, Vin gave an idea of making Pragya do the ramp as showstopper along with Abhi, which became the ice on the cake