Convincing His Junior

Woah! 6k+ views with 1.2k+ votes, with 7 parts!
Thanks a ton guys! This story is becoming many readers’s favorite and I'm getting surprised literally! Thank you once again.

2k+ votes, with 7 parts!Thanks a ton guys! This story is becoming many readers’s favorite and I'm getting surprised literally! Thank you once again

Let’s get into the story,

At Pragya’s college Entrance,

Pragya stood there almost an hour, the college got over and she came out with Mouni and Vin, but they left. She was exhausted in waiting. Since it is her last year and last semester in designing, she was hell tired with the practical session. Thankfully her friends itself became her, project partner but the day was very tight!

While the lunch time, Abhi called her and informed that he will be coming to pick her from college, so she was waiting for him. But he didn’t turn up yet. She worried for his wellbeing, because he wasn’t attending her calls too and there were no replies for her messages.

Why he wasn’t replying to my messages and why he wasn’t attending my call? Senior! Where are you? It is getting dark and I am waiting for you, here. Should I hire auto rickshaw and leave from here or wait for him? No! I will wait here itself, else he will take me long lecture saying that I didn’t wait for him a bit more. But I'm hungry too, Senior come soon naa!’

She waited an hour more extra, but the same situation continued, having enough of waiting, she hired auto rickshaw to reach back home, she texted him that she was leaving home.

At Mehra Mansion,

Pragya entered inside her home, sighing that finally reached, but shocked to see the scene in front of her.

Abhi Purab Bulbul, Sarla maa, Daadi were busy talking with each other enthusiastically and it seems they were happy about something.

“Finally she came” Purab and Bulbul says noticing Pragya standing at the entrance.

Abhi looks at her, who was very tired and looking exhausted. He takes the box from the table and moves towards her with a smiling face, whereas Pragya was clueless about the happening at home.

“Here Junior *opens the box of sweet* take this” Abhi says excitedly

But before Pragya could ask him for what the sweet was, Sarla interrupts them,

“What is this Pragya? This much late! Your college would have ended early right then why are you late?” Sarla asks with her little stern tone

Pragya sighs to say the truth of waiting for Abhi, but Daadi answers for Sarla.

“Arrey Sarla, it is her final semester, and she might be busy with her studies *turns to Pragya* right naa Pragya?” Daadi asks

“Daadi, she might be talking with Vin and Mouni, maybe so only it would have been late” Abhi says, bewildering Pragya.