Past And Present - Changed?

The marriage night, and everyone are ready for the sending off ceremony of the bride, that is Tanu

“Come-On Senior! Give me my bribe” Pragya mischievously asked Abhi

“Pragya! How much times I have to say you, he is not your Senior anymore. Call him Jeeju” Sarla advised Pragya.

“Oops! I forgot it often! Fine Jeeju My bribe to find your shoes! Soon” Pragya winked at Abhi.

“Fine Junior cum Saali! Here your bribe” sighed Abhi gave a bundle of money to her, whereas she got it from him happily and gave his shoes.

Pragya saw him retreating with her sister Tanu to his home as his wife. They were newly married and today she saw her Senior as her Jeeju. A smile crept over her lips, somewhere around her heart it stung with an unknown possessiveness by seeing him moving away from her.

She still remembers their first meeting which was so lively.

Flashback…

Pragya was rushing to college along with Purab and Bulbul.

“I swear Purab; I would say the warden to cut the water supply for your room, if I was late today!” Pragya shouted at him entering their college campus.

“First day of our college, Pragya! You're threatening me like this. What is my fault here? Ask your pyaari friend Bulbul, she didn’t let me to sleep yesterday night. My mobile bill gone rise up like rocket and I'm going to get killed by my mom” Purab enlisted his scolding.

“Purab, you're bothered about your mobile bill! So you didn’t like talking with me! Fine don’t even call me hereafter” said Bulbul rushing along with them.

“It’s my mistake! It's mine! I shouldn’t have asked it to you both! Just get lost before I lose my temper” Pragya rushing towards the other side

“Pragya our Arts department is this side” Purab gestured her, as she was moving out somewhere.

“I know it. You both move. I will come back later, I'm going to use washroom” Pragya said waving her hands as ‘Bye’ and they both left.

While returning from the washroom, Pragya was blocked by some students near the parking lot, and she guessed ‘It might be seniors – first day - ragging – Caught! Pragya you're caught!’

“Fresher?” a boy asked her earning her tensing gasp.

She nods.

“So Ms. Beautiful, ready for the ragging?” another boy asked, while Pragya looked at him with thoughts.

Sorry boys, wrong question with wrong girl! Wait let me answer you in my style’

“Yes I'm ready! So first who gonna get ragged by me?” she asked determinately earning everyone gasp.