You're My Soulmate

Thank you guys for supporting this story!
Teaser with 8 parts the story crossed 8.4k+ views & 1.5k+ votes. Thank you & please vote only after reading the story.

Let’s get into the story,

The new international designer week project kept Abhi busy for almost three weeks, where he couldn’t get proper time to spend with Pragya. Still he made sure whether she was going well in her studies and her final year projects. She seeks help from him to design three different dress styles. He helped her in designing it.

They behaved like professionals, their personal talks reduced; their bed time became resting time as they fell back on bed for the needed rest for their body. In the tight scheduled timing, they never forget to have a little conversation in the morning and not to forget their ‘Kiss balanced’ session.

Finally the international fashion week date has been announced and the date was nearby Pragya’s final semester exams. It made her to feel bad that she couldn’t be with him, because she has to prepare for her examinations too. Abhi didn’t talk much about it because he had some secret planning for that.

That was one day when Pragya got to know about his feelings towards her, which he hides because of the fear of losing their purity in the relationship,

Pragya was sitting on her bed, feeling literally tired because she was managing dinner as Robin has joined his evening classes. It wasn’t easy to manage home chores and her studies together but still she tried her level to manage, resulting in the affect over her health. Checking herself she felt her body was burning with temperature, and she immediately searched for her medicine box to have fever tablet. If her Senior comes to know about her fever then she has to hear a lengthy advice from him.

Gulping the tablet along with water, she turned to see her mobile ringing with the display flashing ‘Vin

She moved and attended the call, “Haan Vin, what at this night?”

(SJ, come down soon!) Vin replied little tensely

Pragya hears his panicked voice “What happen Vin? Is there any problem?”

(You come down SJ, you would see by yourself) Vin said and ended the call.

She can say that he was struggling with someone or maybe managing someone along with him and he was panicked for that. Pragya immediately rushed down from their room and was shocked to see Abhi in such state.

He was not in stable condition, he is drunk and Vin was carrying him, by holding Abhi’s arm around his shoulder, and Abhi was blabbering something in his intoxicated state.

“How did this happen Vin *holds Abhi’s arm* you don’t have habit of having drinks this much? Why you drink this much, today?” Pragya asks anger reflecting in her tone.