JuniorSenior To JeejuSaali

“Come on Senior! You can do it” a girl screamed out from her highest peak

“Come on Senior! You can do it” a girl screamed out from her highest peak. The entire college playground was filled with the students and cheered for their college football match.

“Do you think he will gain a goal?” a boy asked to his friend
“I doubt that” his friend replied him.

Oye, don’t even dare to doubt my Senior! Got it! He is the one who had already gained goal for our college and moving forward, he will be the one gaining another one goal” the girl replied warningly.

“Why, your senior is that much great player? I don’t feel so he will gain a goal. He gonna lose, I bet” the boy mocked her.

“Mind your words Mr.! Watch the match and acknowledge the success because of my Senior!” the girl replied him determinately and turned to watch the match.

As she said, the boy, who she mentioned as Senior has gained a goal and the team won the match.
“Hurray! We won!” the girl cheered and other students also joined her.

After few minutes, at college canteen

“Bhai, two lime juice, one with mixture of sugar and salt, another one with extra sugar” the girl ordered and seated on the nearby table.

Suddenly the entire canteen started to cheer up a boy for winning the football match, and the girl turned to see the person.

Senior! I'm here” she screamed out by gaining his attention to her.

“Coming Junior!” he replied shouting, and tried to come out from the crowd of students.

In the meantime, the canteen boy kept the juice glasses on her table and went. Pragya kept the juice with salt and sugar mixture on her opposite side and she took the extra sugar lime juice with her.

The boy, who was known as Senior for her, came and sat opposite to her. He took the juice glass and had sip.

“That was really a tough match Junior! And this juice was just refreshing. Thanks for it” he thanked her.

You won the match and I owe a juice for you” she winked.

“By the way, Junior bad news for you, my studies are getting over by this month end. Gonna miss college and friends” he said resting his folded elbow on the table.

The girl’s face changed dull on hearing that his college days gonna end. She sipped the last sip of the juice and kept the glass on the table, and lost in her deep thoughts.

“Hey Junior, I’m saying something seriously, what are you thinking?” he asked

“You said naa; you're going to leave the college. I'm thinking about that only” she replied.

“Oh! You will miss me, right?” he asked smiling.

Arrey! I was thinking that without you how I gonna bunk classes. You're the only reason I used to bunk the class and come to see your match. Specifically your matches would be during last two periods of the day, so I would escape from boring lectures. Now if you are gone, then what excuse I will find to save myself from lectures” she said sadly looking at him.