The Soul - MATE

Warning Alert: This update may contain mature content

Let’s get into the story,

The beautiful pure relationship of Senior and Junior, had a ride of roller coaster ride in this past four years. The whole college believed they’re in relationship, but they never bothered about other’s comments. They respected, they lived the relationship they shared. The girl was his favorite special girl, who was his Junior. The boy was her first crush, who was her Senior.

The three years life how it went both of them not want to turn back and see the absence of each other in their life. The one and half years of life, after they met were the real roller coaster. She met him as her Jeeju, and he met her as his Saali. When the married life didn’t turn up well, he doesn’t even know what to do or whom to share. He listened to his heart saying, it guided him to her. When that Saali, again became his Junior and listened to him, later she became his wife to solve his problem.

She was the problem solver first in the marriage life, later she became his companion, his friend, close friend, and… and the deep hidden buried feeling paved a path to dig out the love and desires inside him for her. She became his Soulmate! He confessed his love for her and shared his insecurity with her.

He was always her first crush and she missed him a lot. She always had feeling for him, which she buried when she came to know he was her Jeeju. Later when she found that she could help him to solve a problem, she obviously put him into her priority and thus became his wife. His care, his affection, the longing, the cravings for his presence, bloomed out the love for him. He became her Soulmate. She confessed her love for him and brought him completely out of his insecurity problem.

As per planned, Mouni, Vin, Purab and Bulbul boarded on flight, after the final results. Being a motivating factor, The Fashion Week jury members awarded ‘Best Find of the Year’ to Mehra Designers. Abhi was overwhelmed by the identification he got internationally and he would definitely thank his colleagues, employees, Purab, Bulbul, Vin and Mouni. And could he forget the person who stood as a backbone for him? No! She never needed to be thanked but deserved to be. Pragya, she is all of him, only for him.

After sending off them, Abhi and Pragya returned back to their pent house in Paris. Abhi was noticing Pragya’s every behavior with a suppressing smile. She was nervous and a bit restless too. He knows it why. He still remembers yesterday’s encounter in kitchen and their conversation about taking next in their marriage life. He did have second thought, remembering her exams. He could wait a bit more, to take this step, because he don’t want to be a distraction for her exams, but the lover boy inside him over ruled the responsible Senior, and thus he made up his mind to love her more and give her all the happiness a wife deserve from her husband.

It was late evening,

They had done shopping for the whole family and friends, and had their lunch and dinner together outside at restaurant. There was little naughty moment while having a trial time for her dresses he selected. She literally pushed him out of the trial room. These little moments of their closeness made her more nervous about fulfilling his desires. She did have a dream about their married life but she feels nervous. Why? God knows!