Love For Him & Her

Hey all,

This story is giving me surprises!
3k+ views with 800+ votes within 5 Parts.
Really? Thank you so much to everyone behind this happy surprise!

Now let’s get into the story

The day wasn’t as they expected. It was two days, they reached Ludhiana. Pragya was all excited to enjoy the marriage rituals of Disha and Ankit. Abhi was little restless because all their relative know about his and Tanu’s marriage failure. Abhi and Tanu had already visited Ludhiana for Disha’s engagement. Within this short span of time, his life changed drastically, and people over there started to comment about him and Pragya.

On that day, evening,

“Please Senior, come in. just leave them” Pragya dragged him inside their room.

Abhi and Pragya stay in the room, at top floor of Indu Daasi’s home. A single isolated room from others.

“How dare he could talk like this? Leave me Pragya!” Abhi shouted furiously looking at the way he came along with Pragya.

“You're not going to do anything! Please calm down Jeeju!” without her knowledge the word ‘Jeeju’ spilled from her mouth

“Stop it! Stop calling me Jeeju! I'm not maintaining any affair with my Saali here! And please stop touching me by calling me like that! God sake Pragya I'm your husband!” Abhi shouted furiously, making Pragya go numb all over.

He had never taken that tone to her. Still in the corner of her heart she knows that she had done the mistake without realizing that he was already in the peak of anger.

People came for the marriage rituals, had commented about the relationship between Abhi and Pragya. Whereas some of the worse reached Abhi’s ears was ‘Pragya trapped Abhi, cheating her sister’s life’ and ‘Abhi didn’t get satisfied by Tanu, so he was with Pragya now’

This was the reason, made Abhi to go furious all over the people whoever commented as such about their relationship. To enhance the anger more, Pragya has called him ‘Jeeju

“I'm sorry” she whispered by taking off her hands from his arm. She stepped back little with the sudden fear of seeing his this kind of side.

She knows his temper, but he never took his anger on her, this was new to her to face or handle.

“It was my mistake to accept the decision of second marriage” he said furiously and sat on the bed.

“They weren’t against second marriage. It is.. it is just because… you married me” she said looking down.

“Hell for this only I didn’t accept this foolish decision of you and Rishabh’s. But when did you heard mine!” he asked her coldly.

Pragya gulped hearing it ‘It hurts! It hurts to the core, when he said marrying me was a foolish decision of mine. It means he wasn’t happy with it. I had forced him into this. My mistake and now he is suffering’ Pragya felt like her future was turning to be complete darkness by hearing his words.

He looked her and found that she was turning completely pale and he could sense her nervousness too. Then he realize what he had said, and closed his eyes in guilt of hurting her. ‘How could I say as such? She decided to marry me only to pull me out of the insecurity but what I said, foolish decision? Shit! Abhi why you have to say like that! Better open up to her, it may sort things