The End?

She walked in the college corridor after her exam is over. She has met her principal too who just came opposite to her few minutes before. Her mind was recounting the message he shared with her. She has to be happy for it but don't know why she couldn't. She just couldn't celebrate the thing he shared, there is this new feeling that something isn't right which is related to this happy news.

"Junior" she heard his voice and turned to see him standing near the car for her, waving a Hi with a smile

All the worried tensed thoughts fly just like that seeing him. She ran towards him like a happy kid, not bothering about the college and students watching her. She just went to him in rush.

He wants to see her when she comes out after her exams, she wasn't fine even now because it takes time for her to overcome the hurt she felt due to her sister. All he wants was being there at college to receive her. Whatever maybe the reaction of her college people he wants to show that only he matters to her and she has to smile for him, not bothering about the world.

She threw herself into him, encircling her arms around his neck, hugging him happily. She knew that he is here for her, to check her she is fine, to receive her because she wasn't fine and he knows that.

"I missed you" she mumbled within his hug

He looked around few students murmuring looking at them and few were blushing seeing their open PDA, he rubs her head gently and kisses her head "I missed you too Junior, *parts from the hug* How you did your exam?"

"I've given my best Senior" she says once again hugging him, resting her cheeks to his chest.

"Do you want to be like this in public place Pragya?" he asks huskily.

That's when she realizes they were hugging within her college campus. She parts back with a sheepish smile "It didn't mattered me to when you are here for me I forgot that I'm still in college"

He kisses her forehead "You're fine?"

She thought to keep those disturbed feelings aside and smiled not wanting him to get tension because of her "I'm fine. I don't want to lie, I need time to be normal Abhishek" She says in her genuine tone, while he loved when she said his name.

"I wish this continues...*she looks at confusion and he pinches her cheek* keep calling me by my name. It feels nice to be called by my name from you"

"Abhishek" she smiles lovingly, he hugs again and kisses her head while she fit into his arm like a happiest soul.

Vin and Mouni who came there saw this and was happy to see them normal.

"We don't want to disturb the love birds but sorry huh" Vin says, scratching his hair and smiles

Abhi Pragya parts from hug, and looks at them

"Pragz shall we have something in nearby restaurant? I feel hungry" Mouni asks

"Haan let's have something, come all I'll take you" Abhi says and gestures them to get inside the car.

"Thanks SA, I didn't bring my bike and I thought you won't come in the noon to pick us!" Vin says as remembering Abhi's work load

"I want to see whether she is fine. Whether she wrote the exam good or bad, all I wanted was to see her fine, so I came" Abhi says sitting on the driver seat, Pragya at front passenger seat and Vin Mouni occupying back passenger seats

"I too thought the same Bhai. You would be coming here for your dear wife not for your sister" Mouni says dramatically

"Dramebaaz" Abhi and Pragya says in unison and laughs and Mouni pouts hearing it while Vin laughed out loud seeing it.