Passionate Moments

Let's get into the story,

The Paris morning slowly brightened with the early morning busy life of the people there. The sun rays slightly shades inside the room through the glass wall, while the curtain were swaying on the air gently.

Cuddling with the blanket and pillow, Pragya slowly lazily opens her eyelids, to greet the new day. She rolled aside and her hand caressed the bed, without opening her eyes, in search of her Soulmate.

He wasn't there; her eyelid sensed the morning sun light intruding inside since the floor bed was near the glass wall. Her lips curved with a smile when her nostril sensed that favorite coffee aroma. She felt his hand gently cupping her face and caressing her cheek. Thus she opened her eyes.

He was sitting near her, since he got up before her. She has been the best thing of his life and last night she just completed him. The joy of being hers and she becoming his, was like a dream but it happened for real. He thought to wake her up with a sweet gesture and thus he made coffee for her and waited for her to wake up.

"Good morning Biwi" he leans and kisses her nose tip

She extends her arm for a hug and he hugs while she kisses his ear and murmurs "Good morning my dear Pathi" and chuckles sensing his tickling.

"Now get up"

"Aww you're tickling.... Haha... Abhishek... stop... Ah... Hah... I'm getting up" she protested and somehow got up from her sleep lazily and jerks that she was just covered with blanket

"What happen?" he asks seeing her giving a look of 'deer got in light'

"Where is my dress?" she asks searching around their bed, and sees him with smirk

"Do you need that now?" he asks teasingly leaning over her, while she stops him

"Morning itself No *she grabs his vest sleeve* help me in finding my dress" she says kissing his chin beard

He rolled her inside the blanket and scooped her into his lap. "Hah... now you're in right place" he squeezes her possessively

She chuckles and adjusts herself with blanket, "You're much naughty than I imagined off" she pinches his nose

"Acha you imagined about me? *nibbles her lower lip* what and all you imagined?" he asks nuzzling near her earlobe

She enjoys this morning madness of them, "Many things I... I imagined... I will... show you... one by one later" she bites his earlobe.

He parts back and adjusts her in his lap and takes the coffee mug from the tray near the bed. "I would love to see your imagination getting live*gives her the coffee mug* now taste and tell me how is the coffee"

She looks surprised to know that he made coffee for her, and gets the mug from him. Since the blanket has been covering her from off shoulder, her bare shoulder was tempting him more in the morning. He bends and gently places open mouth kisses on her neck and shoulder, making her moan his name, instead of tasting the coffee.