Life Partners

Hurray! Finally we are here in 15th chapter of one of my favorite stories.

Let’s get into the story,

Pragya changed her dress into her white salwar pyjama and dried her hair which was completely wet in the shower; she looked Abhi through the mirror, who was coming out from the closet in his changed dress. It was like something heavier is moving out from her heart and she felt light in the shower hugging him. She smiled staring at him and he returned the smile.

“Ready to study?” he asks taking the towel from her hand, drying her hair by himself

“I will do naa? I'm not a kid that you're pampering like this now” she says trying to grab the towel from him

“Now you're my kid. You have to listen to me” he smirks naughtily

She smiles and turns, while he dried her hair with the towel and he hugs from the back, “Now what happen to my kid?” she asks cupping his cheek, resting her head on his shoulder, still in his back hug.

“Whatever it may be you shouldn’t hide from me! You have to share with me, ok?” he asks keeping his chin on her shoulder.

“Ok Pakka promise I will share everything with you” she says kissing his cheek deeply

“Now it feels good, now go to study room, Mouni and Vin waiting for you *turns her makes facing him* Study well, concentrate only on studies. No distraction. Do you get it?” he asks keeping the towel on his shoulder.

“Haan Pathi Ji, I will study and concentrate for exams. By the way what you gonna do?” Pragya asks taking the towel and moves inside closet looking at him for answer

“I have many mails to reply, so I will be doing it. Later we can have dinner together. Done?” he asks taking his laptop

She takes the respective books and stands near the door entrance “Ok Senior, I will join in dinner” she says pouts like kissing him

He does the same “Do concentrate, bye”

She left the room, leaving him in thoughts ‘I know it is tough for you Pragya, but I'm there for you. All this while you were with me, stood for me and brought me out from my insecurity, chased out my fear. Now it is my turn, to stand for you, to be there for you. This exams are important for you now than this distraction. You will come out of this soon and I will make sure that I brought you out from this mess soon’

As they planned Pragya Mouni and Vin started to revise their subjects and they started to study silently, discussing the needed topics. Mouni and Vin clearly found that Pragya isn’t active like before, they tried to engage her with studies but often she stops. She stays as she lost in thoughts, then they has to bring her out of thoughts. It repeated for more time, and this worried Mouni more. Pragya is a topper so far, and this has the biggest impact in her career.