My Life Changer

Happy to know, this story had reached 1.6k+ views with 500+ votes in just three updates. Thank you so much friends and readers for making this happen, my first ever story, gaining this appreciation within short span time. I wish and hope that I would keep this support with me forever.

So a long update for you all as return treat!!

Thanks once again.

Let’s get into the story…

He sat on the nearby bench, as he felt his legs go numb, by furious and emotional storm just crossed him. The storm was none other than his Junior! She was always a lively girl he had seen, but this side of her he never seen. At the end of her talk, she has given him one solution for the problem he was facing, but he couldn’t accept it at that moment, so she has given him time to think and left him alone. She didn’t leave away; she was sitting at the other end of the park, gazing at him, also wiping her tears for him.

It felt good that someone is there to feel his pain and understand his situation and feelings. For that he couldn’t just go ahead with whatever maybe the way to overcome the problem. He can’t spoil her life, just for his sake. She has a life and she deserves to live a happy life with her life partner, but the decision she has taken was utter stupidity for him, few moments before.

Thoughts changed when he started to rethink about her burst out anger. Once they started from their Delhi college, they were silent, she didn’t speak and he didn’t have any topic to initiate the conversation. He don’t want her emotional sympathy on him, that was the reason he asked the family members his Daadi and her Maa, to hide the truth that Tanu had asked Divorce from him. Her carefree life would get disturbed by these family issues. Abhi thought to handle it alone, but he couldn’t. He needs someone and his heart guided to reach her, his Junior, who knows her Senior and his feelings.

The list she entitled infront of him few minutes before was more enough to explain him that how much he had given up from being himself.

Abhi POV

I couldn’t even believe that I had changed myself this much for Tanu. I had changed for her likes, I agreed in a thought one day Tanu might understand my likes and we would lead a life. Somewhere I have been a fool of contributing my likes to the one who didn’t even care about it. Seriously, when Junior said that Tanu’s likes are straight opposite to my likes, that’s when I realized I lost myself somewhere in this 8 months travel with Tanu, who is namely my wife and actually a stranger I had been travelled with.

I was selfish in only one reason, I need a single signature from my wife, and my long time insecurity would leave me forever. That was the reason, I was trying ways to mend with Tanu’s lifestyle but she didn’t even care for me. Finally divorce was one blow infront of my life. Tanu had shared it with Daadi and Sarla aunty without my concern. Now only person doesn’t know this was Pragya, I thought to hide it from her, but how could I keep a secret with her! She won and I heard a long lecture from her.