Finally finished moving

The four teenagers carried the last four boxes into the apartment, laying them carefully on the floor before all collapsing on the black couch.
"That was a struggle" I.m let out wiping a drop and sweat off his forehead.
"Ahhhh I'm never being that active again!" Rae yelled in exhaustion
*notification sound*
Wonho, I.m and Rae turned their heads toward Kaeli, who pulled her phone out of her pocket.
"What is it?" Rae asked noticing Kaelis confused face
"Hyungwon...when did he get my number and when did he put his contact name as ...❤️hyungwon ma Bae❤️?" Kaeli looked up still with an unclear answer of why hyungwon had her 10 digits.
"What does hyungwon want?" Wonho asked a little ticked off, but didn't show any sign of being pissed.
"~ hi Kaeli-ah, it's hyungwon oppa. Do you know where Wonho and 1.m are?, please text me back soon, so we all don't worry about them. OH are you free next weekend?, I saw a cute little cafe and I thought of you instantly.....also Kihyun asked what kind of chocolate does Rae like, and jooheon said hi and Minhyuk screamed in my ear jealous because I texted you first, any way please reply soon<3~" Kaeli read out the message.

"Ahhh, their worried?, they never worry when we go somewhere" I.m looked up with a questioning look

"I'll just tell them you two are fine" Kaeli smiled and started texting.

"Kaeli!, don't tell hyungwon your free! You can't!, instead tell him your too busy" Wonho said in a jealous tone including a pout

*messages*
❤️hyungwon Ma Bae ❤️: ~ hi Kaeli-ah, it's hyungwon oppa. Do you know where Wonho and 1.m are?, please text me back soon, so we all don't worry about them. OH are you free next weekend?, I saw a cute little cafe and I thought of you instantly.....also Kihyun asked what kind of chocolate does Rae like, and jooheon said hi and Minhyuk screamed in my ear jealous because I texted you first, any way please reply soon<3~

                                                  Kaeli:
Hi hyungwon oppa, Wonho and I.m are with Rae and I, please don't worry 😓, yes I'm free this weekend but Wonho told me not to tell you I am actually free Instead he told me to say I'm too busy ☺️, Rae's favourite chocolate is Nutella or Hershey's or even Rees, she just likes chocolate in general, i mean people are crazy if the don't like chocolate, it's a food of comfort like icecream. Say hi too the other member and tell Minhyuk to be a good boy and not shout, or else I will punish him! Ok👌.