Jealous

"Hyungwon? WHY HYUNGWON!" Wonho screamed dropping his chopsticks in his bowl full of ramen.

"Well he asked me to go to a cafe, go for a walk around the park and he said he would take me to the pet shelter, so I could get a puppy! But because we can't have animals with fur or feathers here, Hyungwon said he would keep it at the guys house."
Kaeli explained playing with her rice.

"You don't need to go with Hyungwon! You can go with me!" Wonho whined.

"No shin hoseok! You had your turn, I.m and yourself took Rae and me to a movie, swimming, dinner and too a hotel. Minhyuk and Kihyun took myself and Rae to prom, now it should be Hyungwons and jooheon's turn!" Kaeli said getting up from the table going to her room to get ready (even though she was already dressed, she's gonna get dressed again!)

Wonho sighed and took the empty bowls and plates to the sink and started washing them.

"Rae do yo-"

"No sorry I just made quick plans with Jooheon" Rae said Lowering her head, then racing to the room.

".....god damnit, when we think we have them, there's always someone!" I.m let out slamming his body onto the couch

Wonho frowned at this then remembered Kaeli saying they all had turns which means! It's their turn next

"Yah Changkyun! It's our turn next! We get to have time with them next!"

Both I.m and Wonho smiles cheekily running into their room to plan.

~mean while in the girls room~

"Rae, what the temperature today?" Kaeli asked looking at her clothes

"Well It's summer so, hot" Rae said lifter her t-shirt over her head

"Oh yeah- what do you think hyungwon's type is, I mean in girls clothing." Kaeli asked

"How the fuck would I know that! Wait...didn't YOU kiss Wonho last night?" Rae said confused of why Kaeli just doesn't date Wonho

"Yes I did kiss Wonho last night..."

"Then why are you going on a date with Hyungwon,I know you like Wonho the most, and he defiantly lovesssss you, so what you doin?"
Rae asked

"Well...yes your are correct I do like Wonho...the most? Not exactly, I mean I have the strongest feelings for him, but...everyone says he is a playboy..."
Kaeli looks down at the clothes in her hand

"Oh...so your being cautious, but! He has said he won't play you right?"

"Oh no its 9:30! I only have 30 mins to get ready and then get to the cafe" Kaeli yelled quickly throwing on the clothes in her hand

(Which was this)