Put a shirt on!

Rae froze from I.m's comment.
She knew that Kihyun and Changkyun were fighting for her
Jooheon? Meh...she thought he was the caring guy bestfriend who was a bit protective.

".....I-I" Rae let out, not know what to say

"Shhhhhhhh go to sleep" I.m pulled Rae's body closer, kissing her forehead
Leading both of them to soon fall asleep.
~morning~

Rae opened her eyes from the wonderful scent coming from the kitchen. Then her heart skipped a beat feeling a movement next to her....
She turned her head noticing it was a sleeping Changkyun.
"Oh yeah...".

Rae let the smell of breakfast lead her, finding Kaeli in the kitchen

"Why aren't you being loud?" Rae asked confused, I mean she is ahhhhhhh...ya know.

"Because I was woken up by Wonho, moaning in his sleep at 6:45 am (an hour ago) so I went to get some clothes so I could go for a shower and when I stepped into our room, you were not there...Soooooooo I checked the boys room and badabing badaboong you were there snuggled up the I.m, so I decided to take the cutest picture then be super quiet so you two could sleep, then decided to cook" Kaeli explained her whole morning from waking up til now.

"......oh...Kay? Wait where's Wonho?" Rae asked looking at the empty couch

"Behind you" Kaeli said scooping rice out of the rice cooker.

Rae turned around, straight at Wonho, who was only wearing a towel around this waist
"YAH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU HOE" rae yelled covering her eyes

"Yeah, the only body she is aloud to see is mine....and hers of course" I.m said leaning against the door frame.

"I don't want to wear a shirt though, or pants...just a towel" Wonho said sneaking his hands around Kaelis waist, who was putting food on the four plates".

Feeling Wonho's not quite dry skin, ads and strong arms around her made her flustered...resulting her to become red.

"Y-yah...Wonho, p-put some clothes o-on" Kaeli stuttered, feeling Wonho getting closer, creating no gaps between them.

"What?,don't you like my body?" (Wonho goes into Deep depression a/n: just joking ☺️)

Wonho pouts putting his chin on Kaelis shoulder making her shiver

"I didn't say I don't like your body, BUT clothes are needed in places with people around, now go get some clothes on or you not eating breakfast" Kaeli said pushing Wonho off making Wonho frown

"Fiiiinnnne I will put clothes on but first...".
He stopped and quickly pecked Kaeli on the lips sweetly
"You are my breakfast" Wonho winked before walking to his room, grin spread across his face

"Sooooooooo, when are you two gon get pregnant?" I.m smirks putting his arm around Rae

"Never" Kaeli answered quickly placing the multiple plates and Bowles on the table ( containing, toast, spreads,rice, kimchi, fried eggs and black bean ramen noodles.)

"I'll give you a little warning, Wonho doesn't like to wear condoms, and he won't like you taking the pill........neither do I." I.m said, the last part winking at Rae, making her uneasy.

"You guys are playboys!" Rae yells

"I'm your playboy" I.m says, kissing Rae's neck, then sat down

"YAH YOU TWO, THIS APARTMENT CONTAINS NO SEXUAL ACTIONS!" Kaeli screams

"But Wonho wanks off" I.m says his mouth full of rice

"........no sexually touching other people?" Kaeli said sitting next to rae.

"That's not fair" Wonho walked out, sitting next to Changkyun.

"If you are so desperate you can do it out side of this apartment." Rae said taking a bite of her nutella toast.

"Rae...your a genius!, Kaeli we are going to a hotel tonight".Wonho let out

"...nah I have plans with Hyungwon"