Jealous p2

⚠️warning, lemon up ahead⚠️
-meanwhile, back at the apartment 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏😏-
Rae opened the fridge looking for food while waiting for Jooheon to come over because Hyungwon told Jooheon what Wonho was doing and didn't want that happening to Jooheon so.

Jooheon texted Rae saying
"Blah blah blah blah. I will come to your apartment. Blah blah blah blah."

Well...that's what Rae read anyway.

Skimming through the fridge Rae found a piece of small chocolate cake, and her mouth was watering until she heard a deep voice

"Tsk tsk tsk, why did you leave your phone of the bench unlocked, it's a shame I just texted Jooheon off your phone telling him not to come" Changkyun smirked holding Rae's phone in his hands.

Rae was speechless

"Now you can spend all day with me!" I.m said pulling Rae into a hug

"Ch-Changkyun! Why did you do that!"

Just as Rae finished her sentence I.m stuck his lips into Rae's like they were magnetic, forcing Rae to kiss back. After Rae kissed back, I.m bit her lip, allowing his tongue to explore Rae's mouth, not even having to fight for dominance.

Rae didn't know what to think, but I.m's lips on hers felt...real? Like they were meant to be together? Like that fit together just right?

All she knew is she liked that feeling.

As Rae started to melt in the moment she felt I.m pull her to the room and throw her on his bed.

I.m fell right on top of Rae (not hurting her)
And starting kissing her aggressively yet passionate and beautiful...pleasurable?
As the kiss got more heated, Rae duly a bulge between her legs and stopped the kiss, widening her eyes.
I.m was confused for a second but chuckled as he noticed.

"Don't be scared, I'm not going to on purpose, but it may hurt a little bit" I.m said unbuckling his belt, making Rae gulp
______________________________
A/n: I feel so evil