graduation

yes, we skipped it to the end of the year? so what?

anyway...

the graduating class of 2k17 stood up in front of their teachers, family and friends.

Students All huddled together with pride and kindness towards each other
Wait...?
Kindess?
HAHAHAHAHA NO
Sana and her lil posse were being actual c@nt$ to everyone that had to be lookin the greatest...

A/N: GET READY FOR THE GRADUATION DRESSES
BUT I COULD NOT BE BOTHERED TO DO THE GUYS CLOTHES SOOOOOOOOO

Miss Rae jeon

Miss Kaeli Park

Miss Kaeli Park

Miss Sana minotozaki-kwon

Miss taeyeon kim

Miss irene bae

Names were called, speeches were givin, and hats were thrown and all the year of 2k17 have graduated

~time skip~

Every body gathered to sit down for dinner.
Each table has 2 seats so basically it's a date.
Partners were chosen by the teachers who thought they would look absolutely cute together even if they were already dating someone
(Imma throw in some "background" peops that hasn't been in the story yet and only add the Mainz)

Hyungwon was seated with one of Dasoms best friends hyorin who had a sexy charm (just like Hyungwon)

Jooheon was seated with the bubbly dahyun

Minhyuk was seated with another one of dasoms friends...bora (these two have history)

Kihyun was seated with a girl that is quite and goes to the name of IU

I.m was seated with Hyemi who is really popular but not a bitch

Wonho was seated with.............SANA! (I'm not gon explain any further with this one)

Taeyeon was seated with baekhyun
(Her ex, don't know why they broke up?)

Irene was seated with sehun who is really quite and seems cold ( and y'all know what Irene be like)

Rae is seated with xiumin who is really kind and is part of the student body counsel.

Kaeli is seated with a tall American boy named jeonghan...and boy with long pastel purple hair with all the boys falling over him... he glowing...great smile he was just adorable and sexy at the same time.
No body really knows him because he sits in the library all day reading books or is shooting hoops by himself.
(Wonho knows him from back in primary school)

Everyone was unhappy with their results...except for Sana who had an evil plan
And Kaeli who had offical heart eyes sparkling at the beauty that was jeonghan.

Rae didn't mind xiumin he was a great guy he was friendly and kind but she has I.m....
same goes for I.m with hyemi

Irene obviously because sehun was cold and she could barely talk or even try get into his boxers.

Taeyeon because it was baekhyun...her dad made her break up with him...she truely loved him but she was told by her dad to be a bitch to him first.
Example) cheat on him
                 Hit him
                 So on...

Wonho because.....do I have to even explain?

Minhyuk because IT WAS HIS GOD DAMN EX AND HE OBVIOUSLY WANTED TO BE ON A TABLE WITH KAELI BECAUSE HE THINKS THAT BOTH OF THEIR SMILES COMPLEMENT EACHOTHER.

Kihyun because...meh she's really beautiful but it's not rae (he's jealous of I.m)

Jooheon for the same reason as Kihyun  (also jealous)

And Hyungwon for the same reason as Minhyuk But has different thought; because he and Kaeli are like star crossed lovers...a prince and a princess who's royal guard (Wonho) loves the princess and won't let anyone else touch her

....well that have to all suck it up don't they

———————————————
This will be continued very soon stand by