\.So Out Of It./

Friday, - April 14, 1989

"God, I'm still so embarrassed about whatever happened two days ago!"
I exclaimed, placing my hands above my head.Michael turned around, handing me a glass of fresh orange juice.
"Why?You were just very...funny."
He giggled, sitting down on the chair across from me.
"If I was just funny as you like to call it, then why don't you tell me what I did?You make me feel as if I acted totally embarrassing!"
I whined, my cheeks getting warm.
"Look -"
Michael stood up again, slowly walking around the table.
"I'm gonna tell you but promise not to freak out, ok?Because I'm totally over it by now."
Giving me a warm smile, he kneeled down, looking up at me.
"You really can't remember a thing?"
He smirked.
"No!I already told you the only thing I can remember is taking the taxi to get back home - to you."
I explained, afraid of his answer.
"Well, you wanted to...You wanted me to have sex wi-"
"NOOO way!No.Tell me you're lying Mike...please."
I could practically feel the blood rushing into my head, the urge to burry myself and die becoming bigger and bigger.
"I can't - I can't believe I did that.Oh my god, this is so embarrassing!I'm so sorry..."
He just laughed at me, shaking his head.
"Mira, do you really think you did that?Girl -"
His body came closer to mine.
"if you really had been wanting me to have...sex with you - first of all...I wouldn't have refused -"
I lightly punched him in his chest.
"Michael!"
We both started laughing.
"And...additionally to that, my dear, one does not simply forget a night with the king of pop."
He quickly stood up, smirking at me as I was left both amused but also shocked at his sudden...sexually concentrated behavior.
"Mikeyyyy..."
I called his name in the sweetest tone I could think of, making him turn around, his eyebrows raised at me.
"Yes?"
"What...exactly did I do then?"
I stood up, approaching him.As I gave him the puppy eyes, his gaze looked down at me as he giggled.
"You...you actually just thou-"
Suddenly I heard the loud and shrieking noise of a telephone.
"Oh, the phone!"
He exclaimed, quickly heading through the room.
"Unfortunately I have to answer this."
He halfway sung while walking away.I shook my head again, smiling to myself.

"And, who was it?"
I looked up from my nails, meeting his dark brown eyes.
"Oh, they just called to tell me that Whitney is com-"
"Whitney...Houston?"
He just nodded his head, looking at me still.
"Yup.She's gonna come over in a few...to hand me the World Music Awards.She'll be presenting me via satellite since I can't be at the show today."
Taking a deep breath out, I shook my head.
"Honey, we really have to work on your way to inform me about important things..."
A giggle escaped my mouth as he put a curly strand of hair out of his face.
"Yeah, you're...probably right with that."
He gave me a warm smile, examining my outfit.

"At least you won't be needing to change your clothes!"He smirked at me, making me blush

He smirked at me, making me blush.
"Will I - like, see her or -"
"Of course, or what do you think where the lyrics of I wanna dance with somebody in my letter for?"
I lightly slapped my forehead, chuckling.
"Oh, right!Now I understand..."
"Oh boy."
His laughter filled the air again.
"How do you actually survive your everyday life?"
He sweetly asked, putting a strand of hair behind my ear.
"You're so out of it sometimes."
He added, smiling like an innocent child.
"Oh thank you!I haven't heard such a nice and charming compliment in a long time, sir."
I ironically answered, breaking his intense stare as I looked down at my black painted nails.
"Hey..."
He lifted my head with his fingers touching my chin.
"You know that I don't see your dreaminess as a weakness."
"Oh, so it's a strength to always have thousand different things in mind and not be able to see the easy solution right away?I look like a damn fool all the ti-"
"No!"
He interrupted me, giggling.
"Maybe it's not a major strength but -"
"Something I should get rid of after 25 years?Yes, definitely."
"Nooo."
Lightly shaking his head, he caressed my arms.