\.Too Much Of A Good Thing./

Sunday, - December 3, 1989

"Oh...nooo!"
My head frustratedly fell back on my pillow as I heard Michael giggling.
"What's wrong?"
I gave him an annoyed look, taking the alarm in my hand and showing it to him.
"It's 7:34. And I need to go to work. Uuggggh!"
I exclaimed, quickly pulling the sheets back and sitting up. Still very tired from staying up so late last night, I managed to somehow make my way towards the bathroom. Then I heard a sudden giggle coming from our bed, having me turn around. I raised my eyebrows at him.
"What?"
"Oh, nothing - I just...just cleared my throat."
And with him giving me his innocent smile again, I continued to walk to the bathroom.

I slowly took off my white top along with my short pajama pants and as I opened my messy bun, I looked in the big mirror in front of me. Grabbing the brush, I made sure that my by now rather long hair wasn't that messed up anymore and took a step closer to the mirror.
"Damn..."
I muttered, realizing the shiny glow on my skin. I looked really healthy and relaxed.
Yeah, probably time again to ruin it and get ready for a late-running way to work.

20 minutes later...
I quickly opened the bathroom door, hecticely making my way through our bedroom and tried to look for something adequate to wear.
"Honey, have you seen my blue pencil skirt? You know, the one with the three little pearls on the side."
I turned around to face him, only seconds later realizing that he was trying to hold in his laughter badly.
"Uh...are you okay?"
He just nodded his head, then his giggles turned into a smirk as his eyes examined my body, which was just wrapped in a white towel. He slowly stood up, making sure not to break the eye contact and walked up to me.
"You really think it's Monday, huh?"
His husky voice spoke close to my face.
"Yeah, because it is Monday, sweetie. What do you mean?"
Instead of an answer, I only received a nodding head. He moved his head closer, his forehead against mine. Then I was pulled to his chest, staring into his dark eyes as he licked his lips.
"It's Sunday."
"Wait."
I placed my hands on his naked chest, pushing him away a bit to understand what he was talking about.
"If that's true, then why would you have let me shower and stuff?"
I smiled.
"You can't play me, Mikey."
But just as I turned around to continue looking after my clothes, I felt his hand on my arm, almost roughly turning me around. He deeply stared into my eyes.
"Now I've got less clothes to remove from you."
And before I could even think of an answer, his lips were already crushing on mine.

"And you smell just like heaven after taking a shower."
He smirked.
"Wh-"
I was quickly interrupted again by him taking a deep breath.
"Look, I really wanna have sex with you."
I gave him the look, thinking that he would add something but he didn't.
"And that is the reason for playing along when I thought it was Monday while knowing just too well that it's Sunday?"
His long fingers started slowly running down my arm, placing my hand into his.
"And you really did put lotion on your body. See, this morning is perfect."
And sure, I could've acted all mad and confused but the urge to feel him inside of me again, although it had just been hours since we made love, was too big.
"You're gonna kill me one day..."
I sighed, tilting my head backwards.
"Well, lets hope I wont. I'm never gonna find such a hot sweetheart aga-"
"Shut up."
I giggled, then felt the towel drop to the ground.

After the second time having sex...
"Why - are we - never...able to stop after we do it once?"
I asked, totally out of breath as my worn-out body fell back on the warm mattress.
"Not that I wanna complain but..."
He smirked at my last sentence.
"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe being able to have too much of a good thing really isn't possible at all."
"Yeah...Hey, wanna take a bath?"
His eyebrow suddenly was raised at me.
"Didn't you just take a shower - like two hours ago?"
Squinting my eyes at him, I teasingly placed my body on top of his, whispering:
"Yes, I was. But an unfortunately very attractive...old man somehow managed to -"
I cleared my throat.
"- that good that I feel like I just ran a thousand miles."
"Is that so?"
His sweet voice asked in a deep tone, having me nod my head. Then my behind was already covered with the hands that used to run up and down my thighs a few minutes earlier. He kissed me and the way he looked at me after pulling away again made me feel as if I was the most beautiful thing on this earth.
...