\.Gonna Go Crazy./

Monday, - October 2, 1989

"Huuun!It's ya man callin'!"
I heard Caddie's voice from downstairs, making me immediately get up from my chair inside my bedroom.
"I'm coming!"
I let her know, quickly heading towards the kitchen on the ground floor.

"Here,-"
She said, handing me the phone after leaning in close to me, whispering:
"Maybe he needs some telephone sex."
She winked at me, giggling as she turned around to leave.
"Caddie!"
I gasped, quickly putting my hand over the handset so that Michael couldn't hear us.
"What?Y'all need to hurry up with the babies though.And the marriage, don't forget about the marriage."
Laughing, she made her way to the living room, leaving me shaking my head at her stupidity.Carefully placing the handset next to my ear, I smiled.
"Heyy..."
"Hi!"
His voice was heard through the phone.
"What's up?"
"Oh, yeah - so...I was just going through some things and...kinda tried to tidy up my room, you know?"
He explained, making me laugh since I could only imagine how much work he'd still have to do since he's one of the most messiest people in this whole wide world.
"Yes.And - now you want me to come over and help you cause you won't get it done by the end of this day all by yourself, am I right?"
I chuckled, waiting for his answer as Caddie raised her eyebrows at me.But before I could defend myself, she already started nodding her head, winking.
Jesus!
"No, better.I found something and - I mean...I don't know if it really is what I think it is but if it is the thing I think it is the-"
"What?!"
I laughed, causing him to stop talking.
"Honey, can you please come over - like, right now?"
He asked, sounding excited.
"Michael, I still nee-"
"Pleaaassee!"
He sighed, acting all over dramatic.
"Or else I have to take a closer look at it without you...I mean - you sure would like to see it but, you know it's not that interesting anyway.Maybe I'm just gonna throw it aw-"
"Ok!I'm coming."
I chuckled, his plan of making me curious obviously having worked out.
"Great!See you, hun."
And then he hung up.
"This lil'..."
I muttered, smiling to myself.
Hey, Caddie.I'm gonna drive to him real quick, ok?"
Walking out of the kitchen, I looked for Cadence who I then spotted sitting on the couch.Her head instantly shot towards me, with her raising her eyebrows.
"Mhh, sure.Go and drive to him."
She playfully shook her head, smirking.
"Oh god, I'm - what's wrong with you?"
I laughed, waving her goodbye as I headed to the door, quickly grabbing my car keys.
I just hope it's worth it and he's not just playing a prank on me.

Later on at Neverland Ranch...
I pulled up towards his house, quickly stopping the engine and getting off the car.As I closed the door, I could already hear footsteps approaching me from my right, making me turn around.
"Hey!"
Michael gave me a big smile, walking up to me.
"Hi."
I giggled, turning around fully so that I was facing him.
"I missed you..."
He said, quickly pulling me in his arms.
"Baby, I was here just yesterday!"
I laughed, burying my head in his shoulder.
"And?Can't a man miss his woman?"
He dramatically asked, pulling away.
"Of course he can.I missed you too, darling."
I chuckled, giving him a soft kiss while he put my hand into his big one.
"So, what was so important that I had to drive all the way - over an hour - to you?"
I asked, already finding the both of us heading towards his house.
"If it really is what I think, you're gonna go crazy, Mira."
He let me know, a huge smile plastered on his face.
"In a...good or bad way?"
"I hope in a good one."
He smirked, opening the door after dragging me up the stairs of the porch.
"Here, I placed it on the piano."
Quickly heading towards the living room, I wondered what in the world he could have found.
"Ok, so...first of all - what do you think it is?"
He sweetly asked, obviously hiding something behind his back as he stood in front of the piano.
"Oh, come on!You're not really trying to make me guessing, aren't you?"
I whined, giving him a pleading look.
"Well, I'll give you a hint then.Let's see...it's something around ten years old and - and I'm almost 100 percent sure that it's actually from you.Which...is just so crazy if that's true!"
I frowned, desperately trying to guess what he was talking about as I looked up at the ceiling.Placing my hands behind my neck, I sighed.
"Around ten years old...so it's from 1979, right?"
I asked, having him slowly nodding his head.
"But - if it's from me...I mean we didn't even know each other at that time.Not personally though.Of course I have been a huge fan of yours but you had literally no clue I existed..."
I explained, still not knowing what he was hiding.
"Right.I didn't know you.But...you've been a big fan of me."
He smiled, looking deeply into my eyes.
"Yeah...I - something from me that - wait, how would you have even gotten it then?If you didn't know me?!"
I only received a giggle from him, making me feel even more frustrated for I still had no clue.
"Come on, Mike.Tell me, please."
"Oh, you're already giving up?"
He teased, raising his eyebrows at me.
"Ye- I mean...no, but - this ain't fair though!It could literally be anything."
I whined, taking a step closer before I went to lean in.
"Pleeaassee, tell me.I'm curious."
Quickly locking my lips with his, I tried to convince him to tell me, although I started to forget about the secret pretty much after I felt him kissing me back.So eagerly, so silent but still telling so much.
"Ok, Miss Abelin - you convinced me."
He slowly pulled away, chuckling.
"Convinced to do what?"
I asked him blankly.
"Well, to tell you what I've found."
"Oh, that."
He shook his head, smiling.
"You're so forgetful sometimes."
"Well, if I'm kissing the king of pop - I just can't help it."
I smiled, placing my hand on his chest.
"Oh, thank you."
He answered, clearing his throat.
"Ok, I'm gonna read it out now.Just close your eyes and we'll see if you can still remember."
"Read it ou- ok, alright."
I took a small step backwards, quickly closing my eyes as I heard the noise of something being unfolded.
"Don't open them though."
He warned me, giggling.
"No, I'm not, really."
"Ok.Ok, I'm gonna start now."
He lightly cleared his throat.
"Dear Michael Joseph Jackson, you are so truly beautiful and probably the most talented person we know.Listening to your voice, we feel infinite.Seeing you on television, we are so excited.But knowing you are our very idol, we could'nt be more proud.We truly love you for everything you do, M&A."
My heart stopped as I tried to get those words into one specific order.I just knew I was so close to know what he was reading out loud.
He went on.
"P.S.
"You've always been someone I looked up to.I just want to make sure that-"
And then it hit me.It was the fan letter I wrote him when I was around 17, when Adri and I were seeing him performing live for the first time.Suddenly, all the words came back to my mind as if I recognized a good friend I hadn't seen in years.I quickly interrupted him, opening my eyes.
"That whatever will happen, you don't need to have the feeling of being alone.Don't let anyone ever get you down and please make sure to always listen to your heart.I really hope meeting you again.Somewhere, sometime.I love you so much, Mira."
I smiled brightly, putting my arms around him.
"So it really is from you!Oh god..."
"How did you even - how did you get it?"
I asked, pulling away a bit as his hand still remained put around my waist, the opened letter in the other.
"Well, I've got a little box of some of my favorite fan letters and things fans have given to me in the past which I really adore and - and this letter has been one of them."
His eyes glistened at mine.
"No way!So - so you're saying that you've owned that until now?The whole ten years?"
He just nodded his head, lovingly looking at me.
"This is such a huge coincidence!Just think abo-"
"No, that's not a coincidence, honey.That-"
He held up the letter in front of me, tightening the grip on my waist.
"and you...this is called destiny."
He confessed, giving me a long kiss.
...