Chapter 14

Jackson's P.O.V

The last thing I remember is someone saying, 'Goodnight, Jacky,' before passing out. That's all I remember from yesterday.

I looked around the room. Why am I in the guest room? Something moved against my body. I looked down to see an arm spread across my bare abdomen, and a head full of white hair snuggled into my side.

"Rose?" I said out loud.

She whined and snuggled closer to me. "Shhhhh."

I chuckled. "Roselyn, it's time to wake up."

"Noooooo, there's no reason for me to be awake," she whispered, clearly still have asleep. "Just let me sleep."

"Rose?" I said again, I needed to leave her room before anyone came in.

"No," she said. "I'm so sad," she whispered to herself, not realizing I was in bed with her. "I want to die here. There's no reason for me to live. I told A-Aiden, I would be his mate. I can't, I love someone else. What should I do? I will always love someone else. It hurts, so badly. I want to love again. Can I? Will you let me go? Can I ever let you go?" Roselyn falls silent and starts snoring softly.

I lay there, stunned. Who's Aiden? And that someone? Is that me? What have I done?

"Roselyn!" I finally shake her awake. She shoots up in bed, pushing me off in the process. "Ooff! Jeez! What was that for?"

"Jacky?" Rose asks cautiously. She slowly crawls to the edge of the bed, staring at me. Her eyes go wide. "No, no, no no no. Fudge. Get out. Get out! Hurry up go!"

Rose pulls me off the floor and pushes me to the door. For such a skinny girl, she sure is strong, I thought.

"Wait!" I say. She pauses.

"What?" She whispers.

"We... didn't do anything, last night? Right?" I ask looking over my shoulder.

Roselyn face turns deep red. "N-no!" She says and pushes me out the door, quickly shutting it behind me.

What did we do?