Chapter 20

"Rose..." Aiden looks down at me with frightened eyes. "That wasn't me."

"If it wasn't you, and it wasn't me, then..." I slowly stood from the ground, the girls behind me.

"You ruined everything!" A high voice shrieked.

I turned around to face the werewolf. Her eyes were now black, her nails slowly extending into claws. "Aiden," I whispered. "Get everyone out of here!"

"I'm not leaving you!" Aiden tells me, taking my hand.

I shrug him of. "Go! Please, my family comes before me. Always. Now go! I'm begging you. Please, get everyone to safety!"

Aiden nods slowly before quickly mind linking the rest of his pack to get the humans away from Amy and back to civilization.

Since the wedding was held in a gazebo in the middle of the woods, no one was around for miles.

Soon, werewolves zipped to their Alpha, and each grabbed one or two humans, quickly running them back to society. In a few days, this will just seem like an odd dream to them.

Aiden looks back at me once, mouthing Be careful, before taking Mom's hand and zipping her to safety.

I look back to Amy, and to Jackson who stood shocked behind her.

"Amy. Amy, you need to calm down," I say slowly. "You're going to hurt someone."

"You took everything from me. You took Jackson! You ruined my big day! You stole my place in this family! You took my family from me!" Amy shrieked, her eyes becoming darker by the second.

"I didn't take anything from you," I tell her, trying convince her that this wasn't my fault.

"Yes, you did! Your parents killed mine!" She screamed.

"My parents?" I question, my eyes becoming wide. "My parent were murdered years ago."

"Have you ever heard the names, Mark and Kate Voss?" Amy sneers.

"They were traitors," I realized. "My parents kicked them out of the pack for trying to takeover. They were rogues."

"They were my parents!" Amy screamed. She lunges at me before I could react.

My hand flies to my stomach, coming away with blood. My head becomes light as I drop to the ground.

I stare at Amy's auburn wolf.

Your parents killed mine, Amy says, mind linking with me. So I killed yours.

A loud growl erupts from the trees and Amy goes flying, her body hitting a tree and going limp.

Aiden shifts back into human form, rushing over to me.

"Roselyn!" Aiden yells. My eyes droop. "No, don't do that. Don't you dare close your eyes! Stay with me!"

I could feel myself start stitching back together, but I was bleeding out rapidly.

I whimpered as Aiden pulls me into his arms.

"It's okay, Baby, you're going to be just fine," Aiden tells me, slowly rising from the ground.

"A- ask Mary," I swallow through the pain. "Ask Mary, to bri-" My chest heaves. "To bring- Calla." Soon, my entire world faded into darkness.