Chapter 12

Louis POV

My mouth falls open and the plate in my hands slips out of my hands and falls on the ground, shattering in more than hundred pieces. 

'A-a-are you serious? An omega can get pregnant?' I ask confused is the only emotion that's being able to read of my face now, I'm sure of it. 

Zayn raises his eyebrows and takes in my look. 'You seriously didn't know?!' I shake my head. I wish I had, than I would have been more careful. I don't want anything bad to happen to Harry and I've hear my mother enough complain when she was pregnant with my sisters to know that it hurts like hell, one of the last things I want to do to Harry. Though, needless to say, to have a kid with him is not something I don't want. And to see him pregnant is definitely something that would be undeniable hot. Only if I could take all the pain, then it would be perfect. 

'No one ever told me! I have seen my mother pregnant so I knew females could get pregnant, but no one said that an omega boy could get pregnant as well!' I exclaim in frustration as I fall down on one of the seats at the kitchen table. 'Shit, Shit, Shit. What am I supposed to do now?'

'Supposed to with what?' Liam asked walking into the kitchen, closing the door behind him. 'What did I miss?' He takes a seat on one of the bar stools in the kitchen, there are two standing behind an empty counter. 

'I'm an bloody idiot! I didn't freaking knew an Omega could get pregnant and.... well... you know what I did with Harry, who isn't on suppressants. He has some other pill, but he didn't use them cause.. well we were a bit busy.' I exclaim. 'I honestly don't know what to do anymore. My father is death, I need to take over the leaders place, we're in Manchester and all the trouble is back home.' I look back from Zayn to Liam. 'Where is Niall actually.

'Asleep. But I don't think that's the most important thing right now. Harry's pregnant. That's like wow.' Liam says with big eyes. 'Can't believe it...' 

'Stay focused, Liam. Louis is right. We're in serious trouble here.' Zayn speaks up as he takes the seat next to Liam. 'We need to find out what the people here know. Beside we need to find that man in the cafe, remember? Harry's aunt told us about it. After that we need to get away from here as fast as possible and back to London. I would rather not, but people don't know about Alphas, Betas and Omegas here and if they would see a pregnant male, I think they would use him for testings.' 

'I thought you would want to go back to Perrie?' I ask Zayn and he nods.

'Of course I want to, but it's not really safe for a pregnant boy to walk through the streets of London with the rebels and all the Omega rallies.' He says. I understand where he's coming from, taking Harry back doesn't seem like a good Idea to me either, but he needs a doctor and if people here are going to test him, then we'll need to go back. 

'Are we actually one hundred percent sure Harry's pregnant or are we just assuming it right now?' Liam asks. I shake my head. 

'No, we're not one hundred percent sure, but what do you think? I've been in his ass for almost a week, Liam. Without me and Harry using any type of protection.' I mumble. Liam and Zayn hear me clearly though.

'Okay, In that case I'm going to get a pregnancy test at the pharmacy and some vitamins. In the mean time I would suggest to give Harry something to eat, but not anything hot or with too much peppers, we can't have him throwing up with the little amount of food he ate while he was in heat.' Liam says standing up, leaving us with no time to interject as he's already out of the door. 

Zayn gets an already made sandwich out of the fridge and I walk out first to the living room where I see Harry sitting up on the couch, completely wrapped up in the blanket. His face looks pale and it's clearly visible how less sleep he had been getting this week. I take the spot next to him and wrap my arms around him. 

'How are you feeling Harry?' Zayn asks kneeling in front of him, handing the sandwich to Harry who gratefully accepts it. Harry takes a bite of the sandwich and shrugs.

'My stomach still feels a bit weird, but other than that I'm fine.' Harry replies to Zayn and he takes another bite of the sandwich. Zayn and I share a look. None of us knows if Harry knows he can get pregnant, by already judging I didn't know, who says he does?

'Uhm.. Harry what do you know about Omegas?' I ask carefully, not really knowing how to ask this question to him. 

'What do you mean? Like in details?' Harry asks shooting me a confused look. 'Where are Niall and Liam actually?'

'Niall is asleep and Liam is out getting something from the pharmacy.' Zayn replies. 'And yeah, Louis means in details, which facts do you know about being an Omega?' 

'They go in heat once a month, if not on suppressants otherwise once in the six or three months right?' Harry receives a nod from Zayn. 'Well, ehm... TheyCanGetPregnant..' Harry stops speaking and looks up to me. I nod once shortly. 'Oh... This is not good.' He keeps looking at me but his look turns scared. 

'It's my fault, I didn't know.' I say as I take him into a hug and he hides his face in my shoulder. 'Liam is getting a pregnancy test to check if it's true.' Harry removes his face out of my shoulder and looks at me while I still hold him.

'Pretty sure it's true.' He says with an unreadable emotion. 'Louis, I'm scared. What will happen when I'm really pregnant?' 

I wish I could give him an answer to that. With a sigh though I answer him, holding him a little closer. 'I honestly don't know, Harry.'