Chapter 13

Louis POV

Niall had come downstairs a couple of minutes ago, he had taken one look at us to conclude something was wrong. Zayn was softly explaining the situation while I was holding a now again sleeping Harry, absentmindedly stroking through his soft curls. 

At one of Niall's questions I move my attention to him. 'I thought you could only know if someone is pregnant after about two weeks?' Niall asked and I had to agree. Even when my mother had been throwing up when she and my father had been just been 'rebuilding their relationship', apparently they both thought I was dump of something, and I asked if she shouldn't take a pregnancy test she had always told me it would be no use cause it wasn't long enough. 

Zayn, however shakes his head. 'That's with a pregnant Beta, yes. Harry over there is an Omega and with an omega you can see it within twenty four hours. Besides, he and Louis have been pretty active for the whole week, think the pregnancy-test will give an answer.'

'I'm scared.' I suddenly hear a soft voice whisper. Both Niall and Zayn heard as well though, judging by their soft expressions. I look down to be met with two beautiful emerald eyes. Harry snuggles closer to me and lets out a sigh. 'But I can't change what we did now. Don't think I would either.' He adds with a soft smile which I return. 

The sound of a door closing has us all shut our mouth and I see Harry gulping twice and see a frightened look reappear in his eyes. Liam walks into the room with a plastic bag in his hand and he holds it out towards us. Harry softly takes the bag but doesn't make any other move.

'I found out where the cafe 'three horse man' is. It's indeed really close to here, it was next to the pharmacy.' Liam says before sitting down. 'It's Monday today, but I think we should go and find that man in two days when he's said to be there.' Silently we all nod, mine and Harry's attention is more on the bag that Harry's holding tight in his hands. Liam sends us a sympathetic look. 'I believe you should take a test now, shouldn't you? I've bought three so you can be sure about the result.' 

Slowly Harry nods and stands up from the couch, he walks a few steps until he stops and turns around with his face down as he slowly looks up, looking me directly in the eye. 'Louis? Will you come with me, please?' 

I'm off the couch in seconds as he asks that, his voice so soft and breakable. I wrap an arm around his waist as I see a few tears escape his eyes. 'Of course, Love. I wouldn't let you do this alone.' I tell him added with a kiss on his temple. 

We let the boys stay downstairs as we make our way a floor up to the bathroom there. I lock the door behind me as Harry takes the pregnancy-tests out of the bag. He takes out of it's package and looks a little confused at the stick. He turns to me and softly asks. 'How does this work?'

One of the few questions I do know the answer to. 'You need to pee on each of the sticks, then wait for a few minutes when it will show a min or a plus sign. Plus means pregnant, min means not.' Harry nods softly as a sign he understands it. I hear him let out a shaky breathe before picking a cup, filling it and drowning it straight after in one go. 

Soon enough, Harry does need to pee and with his shaking hands he pees over two of the three sticks. We both decided to let the third stay in it's package for you never know. After he's finished he takes the place next to me on the bathtub, resting his head on my shoulder. The pregnancy-tests laying in front of us on the counter. 

'Louis?' Harry speaks up and I look over to him instead of where I was staring at the tests, to see him already looking at me. 'What if I end up really being pregnant. Would you still like me?' The way he asks it, in such a soft voice that the tears spring in my eyes. He sounds so breakable, something my heart can't accept.

'I would love you even if it was the last thing I would do. I can't stop loving you just because of a pregnancy test showing a plus of a min sign. That means nothing to me, I'll love you anyways. If we get a child or not is not something in our hands and I don't mind. I would never minded that. I've always wanted kids and it would be amazing to have them with you. If that's now or in a few years, I don't mind. In any time you're an amazing and wonderful mate and I'm so happy to call you mine. I truly love you, Harry.' 

I see Harry's cheeks turn a shade darker at my words and I see a tiny smile making it's way to his face. 'I love you too, Louis.' He whispers to me and than I realize that this is the first time we ever said 'I love you.' to each other without Harry being in heat. That thought gets a big grin on my face as I lean down and capture his soft lips with my own. He immediately melts into the kiss but we both don't make any effort to make it heated. We just let our lips move softly with each other, letting time pass by. 

At some point we let go of each other's lips though. Neither of us know how long we've been here but I figured it's about five minutes now, probably longer, as I reach and pick up both sticks, holding it in my hands in a way that neither of us can see the result yet. 

We look into each other's eyes and after I see Harry nod softly, I take a deep breath and remove my hand to see what the result is. The result is undeniable. Both say the same, both show us a little plus sign. Which means only one thing.

Harry's officially pregnant.