Monster Cash!

I rolled around in my bed trying to block the sun from my eye's. I didnt want to be awake. I just wanted to sleep. But today Duncan and I were getting on the TDI, well now its TDA, with some one the other campers for the second season. This time though was a shot for a million. Speaking of Duncan. I felt his arm come around my waist.

"Duncan . . ." i mumbled into my pillow.

"Hmm . . .?" he hummed.

"We have to get up." i force my self up on my elbow's.

"No." He tries to pull me back down.

I chuckle and force his arm off me as i stand. Duncan comes and stay at my house alot. His parents are not to happy about it, but he is 18. They cant really stop him. Even though they like me, they dont want us doing . . . stuff.

"We are going to be late." I hear him roll around on the bed. I shuffle my self into the bath room and jumped into the shower. When i was done and dressed i walked back out to see Duncan fast asleep. I walked over to him and sat on the side of the bed. I ran my hand threw his hair and smiled down at him.

A week alone in the house, when the show ended. I didnt sleep at all. Knowing my mom wasnt here, and that she wasnt coming back, sent me into a panic. When Duncan found out, thats when he wanted to stay with me more. First it was just on the weekends, then after some time, he started to stay at day's at a time. His family was worried about that he wasnt going to finish school cause he was to worried about me. So i told him that he can stay if he goes to school with me. Duncan even talked about fully moving in with me.

"Duncan . . .come on." I placed my hand on his chest and gave him a shake. "Go take a shower."

He slowly opened his eye's and looked up at me. "Alright, im up." He grumbles. I smiled, and stood, walking out of the room. I checked my small bag that i had made the night before checking to see that i had everything i needed. I made sure to have my books, the skull and the t-shirt that Duncan had given me.

Duncan came out about 20 minutes later tossing his duffel bag next to mine. I checked the time as Duncan walked into the kitchen. I walked in after him as he makes some coffee. I went to a cupboard and pulled out a box of pop tarts. I opened a pack and bit into one. Duncan walked over to me and bent down, eating half of my pop tart in one bite.

"Hey!" i tried to shew him away. "Get your own."

He chuckled at me and chugged his coffee. He then walked back out to our bags as a horn could be heard outside. "Lu come on."

"Im com'n." i muffled eating my pop tart. When i opened the door, the bus had opened its door and someone ran off the bus.

"Luna!" Bridget called out to me charging at me.

"Bridget!" i called back dropping my bag opening my arms to her. When she got close to me, we wrapped our arms around each other into a big hug. "I've miss you Bridge."

"I missed you too." She smiled at me once we let go of one another. She then pulled Duncan into a hug as well witch he returned.

"Duncan my dude!" Geoffs voice was herd as he walked up behind Bridget. The boy's bumped fist with each other, before Duncan gave me my bag. We all walked back onto the bus, where more hugs were given, seeing some of my old friends again.

"Luna come sit with me." Bridge say's sitting in a seat. I turned to Duncan who smiled and patted my butt to go on. He then sat next to Geoff as i walked to the back and sat with Bridget.

"I hope we are on the same teams again." She say's looking out the window.

"With me or with Geoff." i commented with a smile.