Chefshank Redemption

I woke up the next morning feel at ease. I layed my head down on Duncans bare chest, not waking him. I rubbed his stomic loving the feeling of his skin. He mumbled something and turned his head to mine hiding in my hair. After feeling his warmth i slowly slipped out of his grip and stood. I stretched out my arms and my legs before i started to walk to use the bathroom.

The camera crew was setting up and i could see Chris getting dressed up.

After i used the bathroom i walked back out twords the trails to see Heather climbing out the top of ours.

"What are you doing cue ball?" i asked her crossing my arms.

"What? What are you doing out here?" she asked still trying to climb out.

"I've been out here." i simply say. I walked over to the door and tried to open it. Once i unlocked it i fully opened it seeing the girls inside.

"Luna?" Gwen asked smiling at me.

"Whats going on>" i asked as they all step out leaving Heather to dangle on the roof. "Why was the door locked?"

"Dont know. We woke up to it being locked." Lashawna says. There was a loud thud.

"OW." Heather yells when she falls off the roof.

"Oh . . . forgot you were here." i say turning my back to her.

I saw Chris start to walk over in a police uniform. I told the girls i would be right back, i quickly ran back to Duncan and pulled the blanket off of him. He squinted his eyes at me.

"Come on i think a challenge is about to start." i held my hand out to him and helped him up.

"What no good morning kiss?" he joked as i pulled him back to the trailers.

"Later." i tell him. When we got back to the trailers chris had opened the door to the boys side and the last 3 men fell to the ground.

"I hope you all like the first step of golog." Chris says out loud.

"Golog, i didnt get any golog." Lindsy says.

"Well prepare for it to get a whole lot worse. Because today is prison flic day." Chris sounded to happy.

I crossed my arms and looked up at Duncan. "You should feel right at home."

He smirked down at me and chuckled. "Lovly." Heather started then looked at Duncan. "At least we got the only acual ex-con on our team."

Duncans smirk fell. "It was only juvinial detention." He then lowered he head down to my ear. "Dont get to excited." I elbowed him in the rib hiding my smile.

"Ahh prison. the confindment. The closterphobia. The vial nasty food. And your always looking over your shoulder, cause the crazed monster killer dude wants to cut ya, cause you took the last tatter tot. An no matter how hard you try digging out spoons full of dirt. Year after year-"

I gasped stopping Chris in is little . . . lecture. "Are we doing a Shawshank redemption scean?" Everyone looked at me.

"Yeah?" Chris says looking upset that i interrupted him.

"Im guessing your a fan of the movie?" Justin asked out loud with a dumb smile.

I looked up at Duncan. "Thats like the best Steven King's movie." He smiled at me. "What?" i looked around seeing most of the campers smiling at me. "What?"