3-10 To Crazy Town

Gwen stayed up with me most of the night when i told her what happened. She wasnt to happy about it either and told me i should tell Duncan. But that would cause more then we could handle. Duncan would start a fight and get kicked off the show.

Then i would have to be with out him. Plus, i can fight my own battles.

When we walked out of the trailers it felt like the sun was only a few feet away it was so hot. I saw Duncan sitting not to far. Gwen went and sat with Trent under a tree. I walked over to Duncan and stood next to him. He wrapped an arm around my leg right when gun fire went off. Some of the others screamed and the rest of us, besides Duncan who didnt move, jumped at the sudden sound.

"Take it easy. Guns are loaded with blanks." Chris says walking up next to one of the trailers that Harold was hanging out of. "Least, im sure one of them is. Since there is no beatin' the heat, we're goin' west this week. There's a town meetin' at high noon. Be there or ill drive you deadbeats out of town."

Lindsey raised her hand happy as can be. "If you're driving us out of town, can we go to the mall?"

"Please take her ot the mall . . . and leave her there." i say placing my hands on my hips.

Duncan placed a hand on my lower back and lead me to where Chris told us to go. We all stood there waiting for him to show. Lashawna walked by, her hair puffed into a fro. I bet my hair looked bad, but not like that. With out realizing it i reached up to my hair to feel if it was still the same. There was a deep chuckle behind me, and i felt two strong hands be placed on my hips.

"You look fine Lu." Duncan's voice come out. "So what happened last night?"

My heart jumped. "What about last night?"

"You just seemed off. Like something got to you last night." He turned me around and pulled me to his chest. "What happened?" he asked more sturn, like he knew i was hiding something from him.

"Nothing." i say making him raise a brow. "Really. Girl problems."

"Ew." he say's pushing me to arms length.

"Really Duncan?" i smile at him making him smirk.

"Listen up partner!" Chris called out. "In any good western, there are heroes, outlaws. horses and pretty dames. The heros defeats the outlaw, then rides off into the sunset on the horse."

"What about the pretty dames?" Beth yelled out hoping to be asked to be a dame.

"None of your beeswax!" Chris yelled back but then smiled at her. "Just kidding, they usually hang out in the saloon during the bar brawl."

"Bar brawl. Cool." Harold says, pretending to do fight moves. Duncan pulled me back and stuck out his foot causing Harold to trip into a bin of water.

"Awesome re-enctment, Harold." Duncan say's with a smirk."Most brawls do end up with the loser in the water through." I held back my laugh and looked at Duncan who winked at me.

"Time for your first challenge." Chris says getting every ones attention. "No cowboy worth spitting at would go one day with out saddle practice. Time to saddle up."

"This shouldnt be so hard." I say smiling at my team. "Dr. Lee took me and my mom horse back riding and its really not that hard."

Duncan walked over to the, eating horse, and laughed. "You call this a challenge?" He asked about to jump on the horse.

"No so fast." Chris says to him. "You cowboys and cow-babes are gonna have to mount the steed from up there." He says pointing at the top of a silo.