Reunion part 2

I looked my self in the mirror before playing with the hem that rested on my upper thigh. It looked great. I really did like it, but it just seemed a little much. It can down to my mid thigh an my whole back was showing, all the way down just under my lower back. There was no sleeves, but it wrapped around my neck, to hold up the thin sweater like fabric.

"Ready baby doll?" Duncan called in opening the door to our room. I turned an looked over at him intently feeling how much skin is showing.

"What you think?" I asked. Pulling my hair up into a messy bun. "Hair up or down?"

Duncan looked at me, from my shoes an slowly up to my face. He smirked an i could see something glint in his eye. "Up, down, sideways. Im thinking of alot of things."

I give him a smile letting my hair drop down. "Im sure you are." I cross my arms seeing him in his black pants an his black button up, only the top four buttons were undone, showing off some of his chest. I walk over to him as he placed his hands into his pockets. "So you like?"

I Pulled at his shirt, leaning into him. He gives me a deep chuckle, almost like a growl. "I do. But i think i'd like it better on the floor." I leaned into him even more before i ran a hand threw his green hair. He leaned down placing his lips onto mine. He pulled his hand out of his pocket an wrapped it around my lower waist.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"Nope." Duncan pulled me closer.

It knocked again, making me laugh. "Come on." i mumble.

"No." He said more demanding. He tightened his grip around me before the front door opens.

"Alright Duncan we dont have time." Bridget laughs. She had on the dress i had picked out for her. "Luna it looks perfect on you!"

"Wow Lu, looking good dude." Geoff say's before fist bumping Duncan.

"Thanks, you too Geoff." I give Bridge a hug.

"Ladies." A deep voice came up behind Bridget.

"Hey Damon." Bridget smiled.

I walked up an gave the man a hug. "Hey." Duncan say's shaking his hand.

"Yo Damon!" Geoff called out. Together we all walked out side

"Oh no." I say seeing the Lamo-zen. "Whats that doing here?"

Damon cleared his throat. "Mr. McClain insisted." He opened the door for us an we climbed in, not vary happy about it.

Once we got to where Chris was holding the stupid party, there was people an reporters everywhere. Damon, once the car was parked, came around an opened our door. Geoff climbed out helping Bridgett, i could here all the fans outside screaming their names trying to get them to shake their hand or take a picture. Duncan Smirked over at me before getting out.

"Just like old times." He winked as he climbed out of the car. I couldnt help but crack a smile when all i can hear was girls screaming. Taking a breath i climbed out with Damon's help. Thankfully it was still daylight out, cause if it wasn't i would be blinded by the lights from all the camera's. There were so, meny, people. They all cried out my name trying to get me to just look their way. Duncan slipped his hand into mine an smirked down at me.

Together we slowly start to walk down the line. We would stop every two steps to sign something for someone. Well i would sign, Duncan drew a skull with his initials. We stopped at our first reporter. I gripped onto Duncan, as Damon made sure the fans could keep pushing there way in to get something signed.

They asked us about what we have been up to since the last show. Before arriving we both agreed to try an keep as much privacy as possible. We gave small replies giving them just enough to leave us alone. After that we were able to start walking again till the next reporter. This one was pushy an asked alot of personal things.