Super Hero-ID

Later that night i sat out side of the trailers. Looking up at the few stars that were out left out. The girls were getting ready for bed and the boys went off to eat. I held my little skull in my hand, turning it slowly. Hearing foot steps behind me i could see the boys walking back up to their trailer. On his way in Duncan looked over at me. He didnt wave nor did he speak, he simply went inside.

He had every right to be mad at me for not telling him about what was going on. But giving me the cold shoulder, making me feel like we dont know each other. Hurts more then anything. Are we still together? Does he even care anymore?

I slid off the bench and onto the ground so i was able to lean my back against it. I looked down at the fire, watching it move. I couldnt sleep last night and there's no way im going to be able to sleep tonight either. So i didnt bother. I did how ever bring my books out so i had something to do while i waited for the night to pass.

Thankfully the night did pass by fast. I was able to read three of my books i had brought out with me. When the sun was high enough i gather my books tried to walk inside, but being awake for two day's straight cause me to stumble. My eye's wanted to close for me to sleep, but as soon as i closed them my mind went to Duncan.

I sat back down on the bench waiting for my head to stop spinning. Then out of no where a loud high pitch scream filled the air. Shortly after everyone started to come out side. They all started to fallow the scream, and i was trying to get back to the trailer to put my books back. I stumbled a few times before im able to get inside i put my books back in my bag.

"Lu?" Lashawna's voice came up behind me.

"Hmm?" i say slowing stand from my bag.

"Look at you, you havent sleep in days." She patted my back. "Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really." i tell her rubbing my eye's. I wish Bridget was here. "Its nothing to worry about." I tried to walk out the trailer with her behind me, but when the world started to spin again, i trip down the stairs.

"Are you alright?" She asked me helping me back to my feet.

"Im just tiered." i say. She didnt let go of my hand though she pulled me with her as she walked.

"You dont have to talk to me. I know your upset about what i said, but what's going on with you two is really hurting you."

"Its not his fault i cant sleep." i tell her being able to walk with her help. "I think im just having anxiety or something."

"This fight is causing it."

She brought me to where everyone else was and finally let go. Chef let out another high pitch scream. He was wearing a dress and was hanging by a rope.

"Why is Chef in a nighty?" She asked. Before anyone was able to answer Chris 'flies' in in a batman suit. He grabbed Chef but ended up snapping the rope that was around him causing them to fall to the ground.

"I knew that bungee wouldnt hold!" Chris yells out. "Thats what happens with production cheap out! Now my hair all messed up." Chris then looked over at us, still upset. "Today's challenge is all about super hero flick."

"Today's challenge? We just woke up, i havent ever brushed my teeth yet." Lashawna tells him.

"Or had breakfast."

"Im going back to bed." Duncan say's. Looking over at him he didnt have a shirt on, showing off his chest and stomach. I missed sleeping next to him. I miss being able to hold him. He turned his head over to me and i quickly looked away.