Full Metal Drama

The next day everyone was still upset with Lashawna. I understand that they would be upset about what she did. But it didnt really seem like something to still be upset about. Its over and done with. Move on.

I walked to the bathrooms and saw the long line waiting for me. "Really?" i say seeing everyone.

"This crazy bargen show doesnt even have a plunger?" Heather called out. There was three stalls, but two of them were out of order.

"And i have to be crazy giving up my pro spot." Lashawna said being first in line. "Crazy with niceness. Duncan honey you take it."

"Nice try but you lied to us, and i never mess with liers." Duncan pointed at her.

She covered her nose and looked away. "Or with mouthwash. I got one word for you, winter-mint. Harold baby would you like my spot?"

"Hecks yeah." He said walking up to the door.

"Figures. Taken a bribe." Duncan comments.

"Chill out Duncan." i tell him walking up to his side, but he didnt look at me. This was beginning to be to much.

"Nope. I dont do bribes." Harold told him.

"Then whats with letting Lashawna suck up to you?" Duncan crossed his arms. "As for as im concerned she's off the team."

"Realy Duncan?" i grab his arm and force him to look at me, and anger was all over his face. "Just stop."

"Except that the team needs her." Harold says smiling at Lashawna. "Thank you for giving me your spot Lashawna. My valued, and somewhat un trusty team mate." Harold opened the door and screamed. "Owen!"

"Lu?" Duncan called after me as i walked away. I could hear his foot steps behind me. "Whats your problem?"

"My problem?" i suddenly stopped and turned to him. "The way your acting is my problem. She she faked some tears to see her sister so what?"

"You dont lie to your team mates." He says crossing his arms at me.

"She just wanted to see her sister." i turned my back to him again and started to walk away again. "Only one person was going to go anyway."

"Dont walk away from me." he reached out to me and grabbed my hand. "We aren't done here."

"You are so hard headed." i tell him pulling myself away from him. "I dont see why no one can let go of that one little thing." I turned my back to him again.

"Maybe cause you dont have anyone."

I stopped. My heart felt like it was shattered. It almost felt like when they told me about mom last season. I felt my eyes start to water, and my anger started to rise. I turned back to him and he only had anger on his face. I reached my hand up and slapped him hard across the face. As tears start to run down my face, i reach into my pocket, pulling out the little skull he made me and threw it at hi feet.

"You're right. I dont have anyone." i turned my back to him again and ran. He didnt chase after me. Nor call out for me to stop. I kept running, till i couldn't anymore.

I fell to the ground behind a set. I brought my legs to my chest and cried. I really dont have anyone now. My heart felt like it didnt want to beat anymore. Duncan, the one person that i had. The one person i trusted.

"Luna?" hearing a voice i quickly wiped my eyes. Looking up Justin slowly came around the corner. "Why are you, crying?"

"Its nothing." i say wiping them again. "Im fine."