One Million bucks, BC

When we woke up, we didnt really get up right away. We laid there together. He had an arm around me firmly, and i had my head resting on his chest. He softly rubbed my arm as i rubbed his chest.

"Wish we didnt have a challenge today." i mumbled looking up at him.

He had his eye's close and he tried to hid his face in my hair. "Yeah, not going to happen." He grumbled.

With a sigh i sat up, pulling away from his hold. While i was stretching my arms Duncan leaned up onto his elbow's. I turned, leaning down to place a kiss onto his lips. When i tried to lean back he would fallow after me, not letting our lips part. I chuckle before putting my hands onto his chest, giving him a light push.

"Come on." I grab his hand before standing up. After pulling him up, we walked back to the trailers. "Ill see you in a few." i smile at him letting go of his hand. He smirked over at me as i walked up to the door.

"Hey." i say seeing Lashawna.

"Hey girl." She smiled at me.

I could see Heather crossing her arms. "Got something on your mind?" i asked crossing my arms at her as well.

"You should have to sleep on these raggedy bed just like the rest of us." She say's trying to sound high and mighty. "Not sleeping where ever you like."

"Aww do you miss me?"

"As if."

"Why do you care where she sleeps?" Lashawna asked crossing her arms too.

"She just upset cause no one wants to be in the same room, let alone the same bed as her." I smile at Lashawna.

"Like you have room to talk." Heather waked closer to me. "You think having Duncan as a boyfriend is a win? He's the last person anyone wants to get with."

He saying that started to get to me. "Well im not 'anyone'." I smirk at her. "And what does that say about you, crome dome? No one wants to be with a little twat that never shuts her mouth."

He face started to get red. "Come on guys!" Beth tried to step in the middle of us.

"Yeah, dont fight." Lindsey does the same.

"Who's fighting? Im not fighting." Heather tried to smile at the other two.

I look over at Lashawna who shrugged. Last i knew about those three, the other two didnt like Heather, and she didnt like them. So why was Heather trying to be all nice to them now. Before i could question it a loud horn went off, shaking the trailer.

We all went out side to see Chris wearing a cheetah print toga, thing? And with a horn that looked like it came from the Flintstones.

"Is he wearing a loin cloth?" Lashawna asked pointing at Chris.

"Like it?" Chris asked us, making Duncan laugh next to me.

"It hurts. Alot."

Chris looked at him, upset. "Oh you think that hurts? Wait till you hear today's challenge. Now, lets get started."

"Excuse me, Chris." Heather raised her hand.

"What?" he asked annoyed that he was being interrupted.

"I dont see that it's fair that the rest of us have to sleep in the trailer." I slowly turned my head to her. Really? Really!?

"Meaning?" Chris asked.

"Luna, doesnt sleep in the trailer."

Chris looked over at me. He looked over at Duncan, then back at me again. "Luna?"