Celebrity man hunt!

"Welcome to Celebrity man hunt! Im your host Blaineley.

Here we look back at the our fav's from the hit Show Total Drama Island, and Total Drama Action. We were drawn in by the mere thought of teen fighting to win a large amount of money. Two seasons of love, heart brake, and drama. But we fell in love with those teens and today we are going to see where they're lives are now. Its been five years since the first episode aired. And with in that five years Luna and Duncan married, along with Bridget and Geoff shortly after. Gwen and Trent are still planning theirs out soon to be husband and wife.

Some of the other TDA members have come together to do a project, other splitting off to do there own thing. We hope to get the deep in tell on how TDI has changed their life, and where they are doing now. We were able to catch Justin Early this morning."

A slim tan woman with long blond hair stood on screen, smiling at Justin. "Hello." Justin waved to the camera.

"Now Justin tell us what you have been up to." Blaineley smiled at him. "We know you have been doing alot of modeling lately."

"Yeah." Justin smiled. "Im about to fly out to another shoot next week."

"Do you still keep in contact with any of the other members of the TDI/TDA crew?"

"Oh yeah." He smiled. "I keep in contact with quiet a few." He held up his hand, using his fingers to count. "Trent, Harold, Noah, Even Heather. I talk to most of them."

"Even Duncan?" She gave a smirk leaning in to hopefully see a reaction out of Justin, but she soon frown when he simply shrugged. "So im just going to ask what fans have been wanting to know."

"Okay?"

"In TDA you made it vary clear you had strong feelings for Luna." She smirked again as Justin looks away from the camera. "Do you still talk to her?"

"Yea." He shrugged again, "She is a vary good friend."

"Do you still have feelings for her? Do you still fight with Duncan over her?" She stepped closer to him.

"What?" He shakes his head, "I dont fight with Duncan. We might not get along, but for her sake we put up with each other." He then gave a small smile. "And Luna will have a place in my heart."

"Like love?" She pushed.

"like a friend." He smiled at the camera again. "Good friend."

Sighing she went on with her other questions. Asking about any of the offers that he had gotten an talked about how he is trying to go into movies. "Last question. Are you going to Chris's Total Drama Reunion?"

He nodded. "Wouldn't miss it. You know being on the move alot even though i talk, i havent seen any of them in a while."

"Are you going to be bringing a date?"

This time Justin really smiled. "Yes. A fan that i met."

"Well thank you for taking the time to talk to us, and we will see you tomorrow at the theater."

The Screen then went back to the woman sitting at her desk. "And we were able to catch a few hours later."

"I cant wait to see everyone!" Owen's face came onto screen, his voice much louder then it needed to be. "I hope they are going to have a lot of food."

"So Owen, tell everyone what you've been up to."

"Ever since the show i started to do competitive eating." Owen laughed. "I havent lost yet!"

"How has things with you and Izzy since the show?"

"Great! We are moving in together soon!"

"Is she still as crazy since the show?"

Owen laughed again. "Izzy will be Izzy."

"You were brought back in TDA to stir the remaining campers. Did they ever hold that against you once the show was done?"
"Oh." Owen started to fiddle with his shirt. "Well they were a little upset, but they all forgve me really fast."

"So you do still talk to the members?"

"Oh heck yeah." Owen perked up. "I talk to all of them! They are all my friends!"

"Well Owen im sure everyone is going to be excited to see you guy's."

Owen then turned to the camera voice loud again. "Hey guy's!" He laughed. "Cant wait to see you all!"

The screen then goes back to to Blaineley back at a desk. "We have been trying to get a hold of the power couples but we haven't been able to get a response, but we do know that they will be at the theater. Celebrity man hunt will be watching the red carpet for Chris's Total Drama Reunion. So stay tuned and we will see you tomorrow."

I turned the Tv off and yawned. I layed on my bed letting the fan hit my bare legs. I stifled a yawn as i stretched. I turned to look at the bathroom as Duncan stepped out, a towel was all he had tiered around his waist. He was dripping wet. I smiled at him as he smirked back.

"Hey." He said in a tiered gruff voice. "Did the TV wake you?"

Duncan had come in not to long ago from work and had the TV on as he went to take a shower. "No." i mumble to him. "Come to bed. We need all the rest we can get to handle tomorrow." He chuckled as he used another towel to dry his hair, walking over to the bed.

                                                                     (>_>) Hi, Been awhile 

                                                       There may be a surprise for some XD

                                                                                      ​​​​​​​Byeeeee

                                                                                               <3