37) ''Do You Need Me To Kiss You Or Something?''

A/N I don't like this chapter but that might just be due to the lack of inspiration I've had lately. This feels disjointed and awkward but I haven't updated in too long. I literally went completely off topic with this chapter, it was supposed to be happy. Then, I realised that Yuuri was being too happy too suddenly so here is the return to angst. School has started again so updates will be slower by the way but I'm also writing much longer chapters so here you go. 

Yuuri woke up with a small flood of light peeking out from beneath his thick curtains. Phichit was asleep, draped on top of an uncomfortable looking futon that he had accidentally fallen asleep on. Yuuri had offered up his bed but Phichit had gladly declined and said he would rather the floor.

Yuuri tip-toed around, careful not to step on anything sharp or on Phichit himself. Avoiding all noise and gathering all of his things, he locked himself the bathroom, glad for the harsh light beating down on his pale skin. Despite the recent food, his skin hadn't quite retrieved its usual tone and was left more pallor than any skin should be, especially Japanese- he almost looked white.

Taking one of the quickest showers of his life, fearful that the water would wake up Phichit, he got ready and was ready to set off to school alone. He had to walk this morning, his mum didn't have the time time to drop him off. It was fine, it hopefully wouldn't be too cold out and he had enough layers to fend off the cold, even if Viktor would probably laugh at it if he saw it. The bloody Russian was immune. Except when he gets colds, Viktor with a cold...let's just say, you never want to see Viktor with a cold.

Yuuri finally unlocked the door and left the bathroom, going down the few metres of hallway to his room. He paused, less than a second long, confused as to why the lights were on inside. He peered in, eyes squinted with confusion.

Phichit was awake...and ready.

'And here I was trying to be quiet so I didn't wake you up.' Yuuri sighed, closing the door behind him and throwing himself onto the bed, taking in the comfort of the pillows one last time before he had to abandon them. Until tonight, at least, but it always felt far longer.

'You didn't but yeah, that was kind of unnecessary. I set an alarm and I showered last night. So, we going?' Phichit never had the words to explain, speaking quickly and inefficiently but making his last point strong.

Strong enough to confuse Yuuri even more.

'We? I have school.' Phichit nodded. 'You're coming?' Dumbfounded.

'Of course! I want to see this ever so famous school! I haven't seen you enjoy school this much in forever!' Phichit clapped his hands together and started stuffing his things into a bag.

'Who said I ever enjoyed school?' Yuuri folded his arms, quirking a single eyebrow.

'Me, now let's go.' Yuuri didn't have the heart to disobey Phichit, he didn't have the time anyway so he gathered his stuff and followed Phichit out of the door, both of them waving his mother goodbye.

'How are you even going to do this? They're not going to just let you follow me around all day for no reason.' Yuuri sighed, stuffing his gloved hands into his pockets.

'Tours! All schools give tours.' Phichit smiled, his teeth revealed slightly by the curve of his lip.

'Are you sure you want to do this? This is your holiday and you're going to spend it going around another school, sitting through their lessons and listen to teachers groan on about things. And don't even get me started on the drama. Forgetting about all my problems, people are throwing insults around like its a ball.' Yuuri laughed dryly, a cloud of condensation forming in front of his mouth.