Goodbye

I'm leaving Wattpad forever. So...

Here's the last few chapters of Allodoxaphobia in plot form:

Chapter 45 ~Viktor chapter. His parental problems. His hate for Yuuri's accusations. His breakdown. Chris comforts him, he pushes everyone away. Him and Makka moment. Mr Smith finds out about Viktor and Yuuri's relationship, they talk. Viktor persuades him that nothing happens. Viktor is on a warning.

Yuuri and Viktor make up.

It's finally the end of Yuuri's time of treatment. The responsibility for Yuuri is given to Viktor (to prove that he won't do anything more), despite his protests. The serum is like heroin, addictive, and it's Viktor's job to make sure the withdrawal is not too bad. Yuuri's fighting through the withdrawal but is taken out of school often. They talk to the lab but they say they can't do a thing. Viktor's still in a bad place.

Chapter 46~Yuuri gets news that Millie is dead. Yuuri finds his hands on the serum and takes too much. He overdoses. Hospital. Viktor visits. Viktor forgives him. His parents are terrified. Yuuri agrees not to do it again.

Viktor sorts out his life with his parents. Yuri and Otabek get together. Mila apologises to Otabek, she is now with Sara. None of them want to graduate on bad terms.

Chapter 47 ~Skip to the future, Yuuri is graduating and his power is gone. He's off to college, doing linguistics. Viktor congratulates him and sees him off. They have a private moment. Viktor isn't really his teacher anymore. They kiss. Yuuri apologised and Viktor tells him not to. They say their goodbyes.

~Epilogue: three years later, Yuuri returns to Chicago and his home. He walks through the park and he spots someone. Their eyes lock. It's Viktor. Viktor shouts his name. THE END.

Thanks a lot for the great response here on Wattpad. I've outgrown it now, though and find these books awkward and sometimes just plain bad. So, I'm leaving. I'm up for someone else writing the ending to this if they stick to the plot just for the sake of the readers. But anyway, goodbye.