[yoongi]

the scent of mildew filled my mind as my eyes opened and my ears picked up the sound of the soft pitter-patter of the rain against the window.

i let out a quiet sigh before sitting up and checking my phone; 5:37 am. my alarm was set for 6:00, and i had come to the conclusion that it wasn't worth falling back asleep.

'maybe i can actually be on time for the train today.' i thought, pulling myself up and making my way out of the bedroom i had before going into the bathroom.

the highschool i attended was called 'cross academy high school'. they had dorms for their attending students a few blocks away from the actual school, with their own student charter.

i was alone in my dorm, it was the start of a new year and all my other dorm buddies were upper classmen who graduated the year prior.

there was a knock on the door as i jumped out of the shower, i quickly threw a collared shirt and jeans on before opening the door oddly fast. it was the dorm director, mr. hausey.

"hello yoongi." hausey greeted with a smile. he didn't have a smell, he was a beta. "are you ready for some new roommates?"

"sure." i replied, a bored tone coating my voice. hausey smiled turning to face a group of students.

"kim taehyung, and jung hoseok." the two boys came and bowed next to hausey before he left, leaving the two in my sight.

"hey." i said quietly, motioning for the two boys to enter, they smiled as they entered, obviously attempting to not make the transaction awkward.

they both didn't smell, they were both beta's. i sighed quietly, before showing them to their rooms and grabbing my bag.

"i'll be back in a few hours, i have to get to a class." i stated, before walking out the door and onto the sidewalk.

i made it to the train just in time and slipped in. being a junior i was used to this, packed trains to get to school.

i was a very quiet person, so instead of talking, i would study things, the colour of the sky, the article of the news paper someone was reading to the left of me, little things.

the train pulled up to the school as the doors opened and everyone filed out.

i kept looking down, since there were people who i had issues with, that i didn't feel like dealing with. before i knew it, i was on the floor of the empty school stairwell, i had run into someone.

[jimin]

i quickly fixed my hair before jumping off the train, the last thing i needed to do was be late on the first day of my sophomore year.

i jogged through the school, being shoved by my piers was something i was used to. i began to descend the stairwell, it was empty so i took a moment to actually think whilst continuing to descend levels.

on the last couple stairs i looked up to see a man, his minty green hair caught my eye before i tripped and fell over him.

i actually wanted to cry, i could smell his scent, it was cinnamon. he was an alpha. i scrambled to pick up my books but they were gone. all i saw were his shoe laces.

i then felt a pair of arms pull me up, i slowly got up before looking at him. his face was red and i could smell the pheromones, he was embarrassed too.

"sorry." he muttered quietly.

"oh no, it was my fault." i replied, my eyes glued to his. i felt my face become red as i remembered my class, "i've got to get-"

"i do too." he replied, opening the first page of my student book. "park jimin."

i smiled a little, he quickly handed me back my books before smiling a little in return, "i'll see you later park jimin." he finished, turning his heel and making his way up the stairs. as he left, i noticed a string on the ground, a shoelace.

i picked it up the oddity and examined it, the very end of the lace had small black initials on it; m.yg.

"m.yg...?" i slowly said quietly before taking the lace and tying it around my finger. then grabbing my books and making my way to my class.

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved