③⑤

[jimin]

i opened the door before being pushed against the wall by yoongi.

he smashed his lips on to mine while pinning me by my wrists.

"someone's thirsty." i teased after he let up.

"shut up," he whispered against my neck, "i think you have somewhat of an idea of how much i want to explore you." he finished before kissing my neck.

i let out a quiet moan, anticipation overwhelming me as lust began to fill my mind.

•t.s•

my eyes cracked open, i rested my head on yoongi's bare chest as i looked outside the window.

"morning." his morning voice croaked.

"hey." i replied quietly, shifting to face him before pecking his lips.

"how was it for you last night? sorry if i went to hard."

"no no. at first it was uncomfortable then things loosened up. it was amazing."

"yeah." he replied breathy. "i needed that."

[jungkook]

"already?" i asked astonished as bang pd nim nodded.

"yes, it will be our first shot at a co-ed idol group in the company." he said.

"are there any members yet?"

"nope, you could be the first."

"who are you planning to ask?" i asked curiously, hoping for taehyung.

"not sure yet, but we need an answer from you."

"okay, i'll join."

•t.s• [a month]

[jimin]

yoongi was at work, i was sitting on the couch feeling not so great.

my stomach was acting up and i didn't have a clue as to why.

i ran to the bathroom for the fifth time that morning, it was honestly getting tiring.

i picked up my phone and dialed the number of the person who could probably help me out.

"hello?"

"hey mom."

•t.s•

[author]

jin sat the paranoid jimin down at the kitchen table.

"tell me what's wrong sweetie." jin asked, while placing two cups of tea on the table.

[jimin]

"i was sick all morning but now it's seemed to go away."

"what did you eat last?"

"fries."

"are you in heat?" he asked, i froze. "you look like you've seen a ghost."

"m-my regular heat's late."

•t.s•

"don't get your pee everywhere!" my mom yelled through the bathroom door.

"shut up! i'm aiming for the toilet."

"don't talk to me like that mister!"

"fine fine. i'm done." i said as i looked at the stick in my hand.

"are there lines?" he asked.

"no."

"wait a second, you peed on the little papery end right?" i looked down at the little end I covered with the cap.

"yeah? oh! a line."

"there's only one?"

"not exactly."

"what do you mean?"

"there's one and a half."

"here take another one." he said handing me another stick through the door.

"oops."

"what now?"

"i peed on the floor."

•t.s•

"hello, i'm here to see doctor jihae." my mother said while a stood next to her.

"oh hello mrs. kim." the receptionist greeted, they made small talk that included me.

"so this is your son?"

"yes, this is jimin."

"hello." i said smiling shyly.

"we're here to talk to dr. jihae about his offspring."

"ahh i see, please take a seat." the receptionist said before getting up.

"mom, don't tell people about my dilemma." i said quietly covering my face in shame.

"oh hush jimbles, she knew about you before your father did." all i did was sigh before i got a text from yoongi.

yoongi: hey, just got home. where are you?

jimin: i'm out shopping with my mom.

i quickly shoved my phone into my pocket while my name was called, thankfully my mom let me go alone.

"ahh hello jimin." the doctor said, "you can call me jihae."

"oh okay."

"so you're jin's oldest?" she asked, i nodded. "what brings you here?"

"well, i was feeling sick this morning and my heat is late."

"did you take a pregnancy test?"

"yes, two, but they both showed up only half way."

"can you show me what you mean?" she asked confused, i pulled out the two tests that had the two pink lines only going down the test halfway. "oh, well let's take an ultrasound just to verify things."

"okay." i replied as i lay down and she lifted up my shirt.

"so how is your brother?"

"he's fine, he's actually a trainee."

"really? well you boys have some really good parents."

"oh thank you- ah!" i hollered.

"oh yeah forgot to tell you, it's gonna be a little cold."

•t.s•

"look by this part right here, this small round thing."

"yeah?"

"that's the head."

"wow really?"

"yep, congratulations. you min jimin, are pregnant."

•a.n•

so yes, jimin is now min jimin and also 1k readssssasssss 🙊 tyasm 😭 anyway, I'm gonna update ASAP and have vkook's child come into the picture again soon. So I hope you all enjoy and keep reading! <3

© thatjuicykpop, 2017-2019
All Rights Reserved